At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
im charming too...but at the same time im chiseled and attractive. im not cocky or anything(im not even saying im best looking nikka on the coli) but i dont see how a bytch could ever pick you over me. you seem like a lazy ass nikka who dont got the motivation/genetics to get in shape. what woman wants to give birth to a child that be at risk for type 2 diabetes by the third grade. step ya health game up.

tumblr_mhvq36jRxz1r877b7o1_500.gif

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people tend to have a problem with it in real life. it gets to the point where ive had physical confrontations over someone trying to talk shyt about me being a virgin :beli:
look at it this way, atleast you havent gotten a girl pregnant.:yeshrug: esp. at 18

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I just want this bytch nikka to know everywhere he goes whether it be the grocery store, the post office, the park, zoo wherever that people are judging him. they are looking at his physical presence and making assertions to themselves about his character, his self esteem, self respect pretty much every facet of his existence. they look at you and see a fat ass nikka, and the first thing people usually think is "look at this fat ass nikka" or wherever you throw your 2 cents in "nikka shut yo fat ass up:rudy:" when you with ya nikkas and a group of bytches the first thing them hoes is thinking is "who gon take the fat nikka:usure:" people think less of you simply because you are fat. they doubt your intelligence "because they figure this fat ass is just too dumb to lose weight" they assume you're poor because you can't afford a healthier diet to lose weight. Most importantly people automatically assumer YOURE LAZY. Good luck at job interviews. Employers will take one look at you and think too themselves "why should i hire this fatass he's too lazy to get off his fat and go to the gym: childplease:" and finally women ahh yes women since thats what you seemed so fascinated with. do you honestly think when women describe their dream man that they desire him to be fat? hell nah. but thats what you are. Understand the superficial nature of women... women want a man they can show off to their fam, friends, and the pulic... do you think any bytches would ever want to show you off? anytime you ever get a woman no it had be for something other than looks... im a virgin on the coli cool... who cares thats our secret...but nikka you fat, out of shape and ugly you even have a horrible mouthpiece you need to stop deluding yourself and work on self improvement my nikka.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
simple question. be honest

Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never kissed a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had oral sex from a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had sexual intercourse with a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never seen a woman naked?

I don't think its weird about kissing, people are particular. I've never been much on kissing and really hate it because i have braces.
This is kind of interesting especially the way dudes talk like their dikk has to constantly be in some woman's mouth.
I do not think in the age of rampant STD that cannot be cured, it is prudent to not to have had sex. Unwrapped sex is the absolute best in this life - but no pudussy is worth burning or not being able to live your dreams.
The naked, is a little off, but we all have quirks.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I don't think its weird about kissing, people are particular. I've never been much on kissing and really hate it because i have braces.
This is kind of interesting especially the way dudes talk like their dikk has to constantly be in some woman's mouth.
I do not think in the age of rampant STD that cannot be cured, it is prudent to not to have had sex. Unwrapped sex is the absolute best in this life - but no pudussy is worth burning or not being able to live your dreams.
The naked, is a little off, but we all have quirks.
no kissign a girl is normal at 23?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I just want this bytch nikka to know everywhere he goes whether it be the grocery store, the post office, the park, zoo wherever that people are judging him. they are looking at his physical presence and making assertions to themselves about his character, his self esteem, self respect pretty much every facet of his existence. they look at you and see a fat ass nikka, and the first thing people usually think is "look at this fat ass nikka" or wherever you throw your 2 cents in "nikka shut yo fat ass up:rudy:" when you with ya nikkas and a group of bytches the first thing them hoes is thinking is "who gon take the fat nikka:usure:" people think less of you simply because you are fat. they doubt your intelligence "because they figure this fat ass is just too dumb to lose weight" they assume you're poor because you can't afford a healthier diet to lose weight. Most importantly people automatically assumer YOURE LAZY. Good luck at job interviews. Employers will take one look at you and think too themselves "why should i hire this fatass he's too lazy to get off his fat and go to the gym: childplease:" and finally women ahh yes women since thats what you seemed so fascinated with. do you honestly think when women describe their dream man that they desire him to be fat? hell nah. but thats what you are. Understand the superficial nature of women... women want a man they can show off to their fam, friends, and the pulic... do you think any bytches would ever want to show you off? anytime you ever get a woman no it had be for something other than looks... im a virgin on the coli cool... who cares thats our secret...but nikka you fat, out of shape and ugly you even have a horrible mouthpiece you need to stop deluding yourself and work on self improvement my nikka.
:dead: yo im not fat lmaoooooooooooooo

if i was allowed in the gym i would post a pic

Daps
Reppin
The Beach

:whoa: simmer down