At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:heh: this fat ass nikka tryna use that b. rabbit 8 mile strategy of posting his ugly ass pics/gifs all over the coli to fool ppl into thinking hes actually believes he's "attractive" you not fooling nobody slime. nikka you look like that nikka who smile at bytches and they prey to god you dont try to talk to them.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you posted that fukking gif you donkey kong looking nikka and not one bytch said anything about you being good looking. just face it you ugly and fat. i feel sorry for the bytches generous enough to give you p*ssy. your fat ass stomach(probably got stretch marks too u fat fukk) be hanging on them while they try they hardest not to vomit.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seor-gif-extreme-counter_large.gif

FINISH HIM!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
im texting every bytch on my contact list.....

thats 233 bytches :ahh:

So you textin your mom too :scusthov:

233 ugly bytches :scusthov:

I could go to the mexican meat market right now and get 233 spongebob lookin bytches numbers right now, so what that mean?? :scusthov:

you know you spent 2 hours making that GIF finding the right angle and crop time :dead:

I know your type @HarlemsOwn you the type to take 500 pictures of yourself only to eventually find 1 to put on Instagram and be like "On the block!!" :stopitslime:

You worse than a bytch :stopitslime: