At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
people tend to have a problem with it in real life. it gets to the point where ive had physical confrontations over someone trying to talk shyt about me being a virgin :beli:
Like I was saying on here. I don't see why someone would care.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
people tend to have a problem with it in real life. it gets to the point where ive had physical confrontations over someone trying to talk shyt about me being a virgin :beli:
you 18 tho

5 years younger

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i take my shirt off and i make bytches horny...
you take your shirt off and make bytches lose their appetite.

this aint about women this about you being a fat, lazy, loser. at the end of the day when we walk down the street nobody will know im a virgin, but everybody will know ur a fatass.

So lemme get this straight. You're 23 years old, all the bytches love, you make broads horny just by taking your shirt off, but yet you never fukked a girl, got head from a chick, kissed a girl, or even seem one naked?

:patrice: you might just need to come out the closet breh.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Nobody who's secure in themselves would make fun of someone else for being a virgin. I lost my virginity like DISTURBINGLY early, almost on some :scusthov: shyt. Whether or not you are a virgin doesn't make you a man, you're only 18, you haven't even started figuring out life yet.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Nobody who's secure in themselves would make fun of someone else for being a virgin. I lost my virginity like DISTURBINGLY early, almost on some :scusthov: shyt. Whether or not you are a virgin doesn't make you a man, you're only 18, you haven't even started figuring out life yet.

what can i say? :manny: i live around a lot of insecure people then

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I, too are intrigued by the virgin sexiness.:lupe:
simple question. be honest

Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never kissed a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had oral sex from a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never had sexual intercourse with a girl?
Do you think its weird that a 23 year old male has never seen a woman naked?