At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
the crazy thing is i never had a problem with this fat ass dirtball. in fact i used to sympathize with him when i seen had bad nikkas would be shytting on him. but then this fat ass nikkas had the nerve to come at me sideways. its like that poor kid in school who wears the same outfit 3 times a weeks, has no friends, and usually the source of every fukking roast session trying to say some slick shyt to you after you tried to be cool with the nikka. Im on yo ass fat boy. How you fat, and ugly and your name is mahoney? what kinda bytches be going for you? you was probably that nikka in high school who thought you was a player cause you was fukked all the special ed bytches. you should be ashamed you out of shaped dusty fakkit. and i seen you okcupid profile.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
GAkvhqb.png

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
nikka you 23 and never seen your abdominal muscles. you got gifs of you flashing cash but aint got enough money to get your mouth fixed:why: face it you failed at life. it makes you feel better about calling me gay for being a virgin. I honestly think you got jealous because all the attention i was getting in tinychat for being a virgin. you couldn't take it nikka? that girls didn't understand how i could be a vigin? did it upset you to point where you felt the need to attack me and my sexuality. i understand you probably had many nights with a wet pillow. i could only imagine the hurtful rejections youve experienced from the being so repulsive the only time girls would probably give you attention is when they would laugh to their friends "OMG. Mahoney tried to talk to me:heh:" them same girls that made you cry at night would be on my dikk if i gave them the time of day. i guess i could understand why you're mad.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
nikka you 23 and never seen your abdominal muscles. you got gifs of you flashing cash but aint got enough money to get your mouth fixed:why: face it you failed at life. it makes you feel better about calling me gay for being a virgin. I honestly think you got jealous because all the attention i was getting in tinychat for being a virgin. you couldn't take it nikka? that girls didn't understand how i could be a vigin? did it upset you to point where you felt the need to attack me and my sexuality. i understand you probably had many nights with a wet pillow. i could only imagine the hurtful rejections youve experienced from the being so repulsive the only time girls would probably give you attention is when they would laugh to their friends "OMG. Mahoney tried to talk to me:heh:" them same girls that made you cry at night would be on my dikk if i gave them the time of day. i guess i could understand why you're mad.

:banderas:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
the crazy thing is i never had a problem with this fat ass dirtball. in fact i used to sympathize with him when i seen had bad nikkas would be shytting on him. but then this fat ass nikkas had the nerve to come at me sideways. its like that poor kid in school who wears the same outfit 3 times a weeks, has no friends, and usually the source of every fukking roast session trying to say some slick shyt to you after you tried to be cool with the nikka. Im on yo ass fat boy. How you fat, and ugly and your name is mahoney? what kinda bytches be going for you? you was probably that nikka in high school who thought you was a player cause you was fukked all the special ed bytches. you should be ashamed you out of shaped dusty fakkit. and i seen you okcupid profile.
Tony-Farmer-Courtroom-Collapse.gif

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i cant lose man :pachaha:

i tell nikkas all the time....im conditioned for this

No Fat as you can't lose weight. You already ugly being fat is like throwing fuel on the fire. get yo fat ass on a diet. nikka how many times did you leave the crib with no shirt this summer. you probably wear tshirts in the pool. '

And nikka you fat ass aint conditioned because if you were you wouldn't be a fat ass in the first place.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:lupe: What caused this, where's the thread that led to the beef :lupe:

this fat ass nikka been on my dikk for the longest. i couldn't make a single post without get a notificaton "harlemsown quoted your post" i honestly think he got jealous cause females didn't believe i was a virgin on tinychat. hes just another ugly nikka mad at the world.