Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
you don't get a cookie for doing what you're supposed to do. :camby:

but why you say Ethnic Vigina Finder??
doing what im supposed to do? Is this the 1950s nikka? I dont have to date my own. I choose to. Ethnic vagina finder was shytting on MLK the man that has did the most for us.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I don't want them on the list either. :snoop:

But they hate on light skined black women and so called mixed black women...... and cause divisions... That shyts crazy :pacspit:
I don't hate light skin or mixed women :what:

I got light skin aunts, uncles, and cousins why would I hate them?

And I've never said anything about mixed women that insinuated any form of hate

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't hate light skin or mixed women :what:

I got light skin aunts, uncles, and cousins why would I hate them?

And I've never said anything about mixed women that insinuated any form of hate
not u.

u were added because, dapping up lsa trolls and their crazy comments.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
@Blackking Amongst ourselves....no question. But, what's the issue with what I initially posted. I firmly believe that brothas use the crutch of dealing with biracial women as justification for not dealing with the sistas. On top of it, deal with white women....I'm sorry I lose my mind when I see it or when it's intimated to me. I refuse to accept it. Now, is it the fault of the offspring that their parents are devils? No, but I know the standard I want to progress my ppl.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
doing what im supposed to do? Is this the 1950s nikka? I dont have to date my own. I choose to. Ethnic vagina finder was shytting on MLK the man that has did the most for us.

:patrice: idk. there isn't anything wrong with not agreeing with the policy of MLK.

most of this site would say my policy is too radical....... or i think 'militant' is the word that cacs use.

MLK has done the Most for us:sas2: ok :ehh:

anyway, you are choosing to date your own, and thats what ur supposed to do. but if you didn't and you had a kid...... The Coli says that kid could never be pro black.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Blackking Amongst ourselves....no question. But, what's the issue with what I initially posted. I firmly believe that brothas use the crutch of dealing with biracial women as justification for not dealing with the sistas. On top of it, deal with white women....I'm sorry I lose my mind when I see it or when it's intimated to me. I refuse to accept it. Now, is it the fault of the offspring that their parents are devils? No, but I know the standard I want to progress my ppl.
:patrice: well, it's actually called a Negro Cheat Code, lol.
dating 'Just black enough'.... to say shes black.:mjlol:

I know that some do that , but it's not all......... and we can't diss mixed kids because mixed people have lead entire movements in our communities.
some of the mixed kids grew up to be the most radical amonst us.
tumblr_ngscau8pDt1t1ova9o10_500.jpg
tumblr_static_malcolmx-gun-cropped.jpg

but i guess u can be off the list....... As long as you realize that if the revolution did pop off............... There is a good chance that the nikkas being the most brolic may look like these bruhs.