Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you don't even realize you're the joke. 75% of your post are in line with 100% of the LSA posters on this site bruh........ :snoop:

I've never "propped up" any shade of woman. I when i do post pics of black women, i usually cover Every shade (check the history ).
My own person preference is dark skinned women............... but I'm not going to hate on bruhs who like all shade.

i'm not about this light skin dark skin blah blah divisions in our communities.

And you're being fake as fukk .. Adding smilies doesn't cover up the fact that you post like a LSA troll and are only pro black 75% of the time.

nikkas in the other thread were trying to ACTUALLY diss betty shabazz because she went for Malcolm X:snoop:

:camby:

nikka stop fronting :mjlol: a large chunk of my post are considered "black woman bashing" but now i'm in line with LSA cus i say we have to centralize pro-blackness around authentic black people. this shyt aint about division, its about exclusion, and we're not the dumping grounds for everyones biracials.

you nikkas try to cloak your agenda behind pro blackness but the truth is you just wanna have access to non-black women while still championing yourself as pro-black. :umad:

and i never said shyt about betty shabazz, post quotes and stop lying

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
AA also comment on white culture. that doesn't mean it'd be right if whites came and dictate AA culture. besides AA barely think of other groups irl.

if u don't fit what these people are saying, then it makes sense because u are not from the culture & they are saying those things for cultural reasons. i am not sure what was said, but you likely weren't the target
:rudy: I am from the culture.

i grew up poor, black, and in the worst hood in detroit:camby:

if an AA knows about his african roots doesn't mean hes not 'from the culture'. If thats the case then Whats the CULTURE... ignorance?!? :usure:

Go check out the thread and it will make you think that the culture is ignorance.

And I know I'm not the target.................. but i also know i have enough credibility to defend nikkas. I'm not about to just dapp all the LSA trolls and keep it moving:scust:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
:patrice: idk. there isn't anything wrong with not agreeing with the policy of MLK.

most of this site would say my policy is too radical....... or i think 'militant' is the word that cacs use.

MLK has done the Most for us:sas2: ok :ehh:

anyway, you are choosing to date your own, and thats what ur supposed to do. but if you didn't and you had a kid...... The Coli says that kid could never be pro black.
no i do not have to date my own so stop saying im supposed to. U cant find fault in my postings because i ride for my people. Ive made statements about black men lusting for none blackwomen and shytting on sistas. Which shows that i care about the black relationship.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikka stop fronting :mjlol: a large chunk of my post are considered "black woman bashing" but now i'm in line with LSA cus i say we have to centralize pro-blackness around authentic black people. this shyt aint about division, its about exclusion, and we're not the dumping grounds for everyones biracials.

you nikkas try to cloak your agenda behind pro blackness but the truth is you just wanna have access to non-black women while still championing yourself as pro-black. :umad:

and i never said shyt about betty shabazz, post quotes and stop lying
I'm not mad because I don't do that....:ld:

but you are generalizing black men...^^^^^^..... when you are not generalizing black women --------- and the posters here consider that divisive shyt " pro black':heh:

and I'm getting clowned for saying unity:dead:

The fact that you even said the phrase 'wuthentic black people.... :camby:

" access to non black women" :heh::heh:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:patrice: well, it's actually called a Negro Cheat Code, lol.
dating 'Just black enough'.... to say shes black.:mjlol:

I know that some do that , but it's not all......... and we can't diss mixed kids because mixed people have lead entire movements in our communities.
some of the mixed kids grew up to be the most radical amonst us.
tumblr_ngscau8pDt1t1ova9o10_500.jpg
tumblr_static_malcolmx-gun-cropped.jpg

but i guess u can be off the list....... As long as you realize that if the revolution did pop off............... There is a good chance that the nikkas being the most brolic may look like these bruhs.
Lets end this once and for all.

LIGHTER SKINNED PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE FIRST TO POP OFF. Yall think most of those Slave revolts were started by darks? Much of them revolts where started by LIGHTS who had ACCESS TO THE MASTER or ACCESS TO THE TOOLS TO REVOLT.

Darker Skinned blacks get on Lights for their blackness. Whites get on Lights for their blackness. WHO ELSE BETTER TO TALK ABOUT BLACK STRUGGLES THAN LIGHTS?!

Simply put. WE NEED BLACK REVOLUTIONARIES, PERIOD. If darker skinned people want that crown then they need to put in the work. Until then we will take what we can get.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Probably because I find them funny, not because I necessarily agree with them. I've also dapped Chris B.here and there :camby:

You are who you dap. I wouldn't dap up a racist because they made a funny quip. That's just me though.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lets end this once and for all.

LIGHTER SKINNED PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE FIRST TO POP OFF. Yall think most of those Slave revolts were started by darks? Much of them results where started by LIGHTS who had ACCESS TO THE MASTER or ACCESS TO THE TOOLS TO REVOLT.

Darker Skinned blacks get on Lights for their blackness. Whites get on Lights for their blackness. WHO ELSE BETTER TO TALK ABOUT BLACK STRUGGLES THAN LIGHTS?!

Simply put. WE NEED BLACK REVOLUTIONARIES, PERIOD. If darker skinned people want that crown then they need to put in the work. Until then we will take what we can get.

@MarsPunka

this^

Plus... I can't give the full story of why i have 26K in legal fees right now.... but lets just say two dark brehs... were doing the opposite of pop off when pigs ran up and me handled the situation... in the best way I know how:manny:.. then shorty after i was dealt with, lol.

It's not just the light brehs or the dark ones that ride for our people........... but it's discusting that people want to diss our mixed and light skin brheetes n shyt for Whatever reason.

black is black, you idiots.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
You are who you dap. I wouldn't dap up a racist because they made a funny quip. That's just me though.
Some of these lsa chicks say things that make me laugh, the same with Chris b and his dark skin trolling but if people honestly think I agree with any black male bashing that goes on or any hatred spewed toward the black race simply because of a dap then :yeshrug:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
meanwhile, you were dapping me up as recent as yesterday until i said we've gotta throw the biracials and mixed breeds out :dead:
i dap post i agree with.

and u always been on this bull shyt. But the poster blackzeus ruined it for YOU ALL

time to destroy and rebuild....