Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Only bytch scary ass negroes get mad when I say Europeans are the devil. They stripped you of your native tongue, land and culture and I'm the bad apple. You kiss whiteys ass...I don't. A cracker will always be what they are...bunch of savages. When have these devils ever been about peace and harmony? I really don't get with you nikkas. Here you have a Goddess, black woman...and you dumb nikkas want to talk about these devils or half devils with these mulatto ass woman. I only put the sistas on the throne. fukk you soft ass nikkas. If there ever comes in time for war, remind me where you stand being whiteys bytch so I can off your ass.

lol, this nikka is on here talking about a time for war?
well how do u plan on fighting this war??????????.... By ignoring the light sisters so that they mate with crakkers and the kids come out white?!?!? :mindblown:

You are confusing me with other posters or something. :wtf: And it seems to fukk nikkas HEADS completely UP when I speak on certain things because I'm pro black 110% of the time usually.

you can't speak to me about any of this shyt you lil bytch.
I'm not about to be out here disrespecting a sister just because she's lighter than me or might possibly have more recent mixes than me... FOH.

nikkas like you are counterproductive as fukk. Look at your post and the rest of your post. That's some crazy shyt. Then to come at a nikka like me is even crazier. i havent worked for anyone white in years, i have a case pending right now ..... that i can't talk about.... but just know that i'm not scared of any of what u call "devil'. My woman is darker toned - but I'm about the unity of all the sisters.... not just a select few fakkit.

:camby:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I say date black women, regardless of shade....... and if a chick has a white parent but looks like a black woman and identifies as such we shouldn't hate on them.

In that thread people were ACTUALLY saying... " ......:to: Our women shouldn't have to compete with these light skin women :mjcry:"

I'm like :merchant: WHAT?!?!? what the fukk to you mean by that?:patrice::usure:

I don't think so. As a black woman, who comes from two fully black parents, I don't want to be put in the same category as a mixed race broad.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Division? They divided themselves within the family through their relationships and mentality.
No they don't.:camby:

Do you know how many mixed and light bruh and sisters have been down for our community and put in more work than talking shyt online like you fakkits??

And their parents relationships aren't their choice.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't think so. As a black woman, who comes from two fully black parents, I don't want to be put in the same category as a mixed race broad.
these are your sisters and your competition ....... they are considered black just like you idiot. And some do have two black parents you fukking........ umm....... Queen.

get over it. ( lol, don't you have something in common with these women.:usure:...... I know you can tell )

images
wmengesha-small.jpg
fd0808e5caab0f3c63891e5f75a10f0a.jpg
1367-5n3s3wae3g6s12nz1s4k.jpg

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
No they don't.:camby:

Do you know how many mixed and light bruh and sisters have been down for our community and put in more work than talking shyt online like you fakkits??

And their parents relationships aren't their choice.

Wait, what's your argument to the topic because I believed I missed something

I have nothing against light or dark sistas

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
these are your sisters and your competition ....... they are considered black just like you idiot. And some do have two black parents you fukking........ umm....... Queen.

get over it. ( lol, don't you have something in common with these women.:usure:...... I know you can tell )

images
wmengesha-small.jpg
fd0808e5caab0f3c63891e5f75a10f0a.jpg
1367-5n3s3wae3g6s12nz1s4k.jpg
On the coli the only black people that are truly black are the black people that resemble west africans

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
if u are not african american (slave descendent) why are u offended by african american statements on african american culture?

i agree.... but black american do comment on south american and african culture all the time.

and if statement of AA culture are wrong then they are wrong.