Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
@MarsPunka

this^

Plus... I can't give the full story of why i have 26K in legal fees right now.... but lets just say two dark brehs... were doing the opposite of pop off when pigs ran up and me handled the situation... in the best way I know how:manny:.. then shorty after i was dealt with, lol.

It's not just the light brehs or the dark ones that ride for our people........... but it's discusting that people want to diss our mixed and light skin brheetes n shyt for Whatever reason.

black is black, you idiots.
Wait why you tag me? When have I dissed light skin or mixed people?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Blackking check the daps this post got, why are you refusing to listen to the people? :lupe:

I historically, have never been the quick one to call someone a c00n.... so I'm VERY slow to it.... :manny: I believe in 4th and 5th chances :mjcry:

:patrice:but yeah, I'll add him... off the strength of him going Hard at caribeans and africans.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I historically, have never been the quick one to call someone a c00n.... so I'm VERY slow to it.... :manny: I believe in 4th and 5th chances :mjcry:

:patrice:but yeah, I'll add him... off the strength of him going Hard at caribeans and africans.
I respect that breh, a lot of people here are far too quick to throw that term around. :salute:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Well I guess if I'm not to be taken seriously I'll just stop talking about black issues altogether :ehh: seems like a fair trade

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dap post i agree with.

and u always been on this bull shyt. But the poster blackzeus ruined it for YOU ALL

time to destroy and rebuild....

iunno what that means cus @blackzeus is a euro-cac fronting, but that dont change the bullshyt YOU'RE on. ole lying ass nikka.

thats how i know ya story bout getting arrested with several guns is bullshyt. type of nikka claim to be facing serious time but puts more interest into nikkas post online. no wonder you had cook delete them ducktales :umad:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
iunno what that means cus @blackzeus is a euro-cac fronting, but that dont change the bullshyt YOU'RE on. ole lying ass nikka.

thats how i know ya story bout getting arrested with several guns is bullshyt. type of nikka claim to be facing serious time but puts more interest into nikkas post online. no wonder you had cook delete them ducktales :umad:
i had it deleted because .... obivious reasons.

and shyt doesn't even make for a good ducktale, but when i do tel the shyt in the summer... i have some lessons learned.

and anyway... You and Blackzeus are one in the same as far as I'm concerned.

You wont address the shyt you spit, Fine. I stand by everything i say and thats my word.

PEace.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Yeah, @CHILLL is the right one. Don't get him twisted with the OG @Chill

That's how they get you, they drop a few gems that support the cause :obama:, then they start writing shyt that might seem a little off :skip: then you shrug it off :manny:, then they start that one thread makes you go :what: :mindblown: :beli: :snoop:. Afterwards you just fear for their sanity. I can't agree with the majority of your list, but there's a few there that try too hard.

@QamYasharahla and B-drock Odrama when he used to post caught me on that tip.

Glad I am not the only one who notices this.