Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's easier to just go to the pro black solutions threads and whoever isn't in those and them to the list.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
How? Are you personally invested in this? Is your s/o mixed? @marcuz is pretty spot on when it comes to that topic. It's some retarded shyt how nikkas is all about that ra ra fukk the white man but lust after they mixed race daughters. Makes no sense. It's not fukkin a white bytch, but its damn near close.
:beli:Thats bullshyt and you know it. I guess Michelle Obama is a c00n and that half white status sure helped Obama from getting the most death threats and disrespect for a President ever didn't it?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's true :camby: Nikkaz been gettin' at me since I was a yungin'. I was "different", "weird" because I did my job, because I listened to teachers, etc etc. Maybe now it's different, but not in the 90s in the Chi, f*ck outta here tryin' rewrite my life experiences :laff: I only got props playin' ball, or boxin' with nikkaz, that was it.
I got the same shyt as a young'n. Beyond teachers pet type teasing...Chicago huh...:patrice:You go to Gale community academy as a kid?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
nikkas be calling themselves black king but wanna prop up biracial and mixed women :laff: what a fukking joke
The lion is also king to the antelope.
rafiki_meditation.jpg

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
tami-roman.jpg

:patrice:

I could go on breh. There are tons ofblack people with green eyes
Not sure how prevalent they are. I met a girl darker than myself with blonde hair and green eyes on the dash bus back in like maybe 98. She was from France.
I thought she just had fake contacts and dyed hair but I noticed her arm hair was blonde and also and her eyebrows. So it was legit. No roots... full blonde. Green eyes. Complexion like Cari Champion. Weird as hell.

Only time I have only seen that. Ever.