Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How do you feel about posters who claim to hate all White people, but will still go for White women?

i don't know posters like that.

i mainly know the posters who are really pro black... so i see what they have to say....... but I notice the people they quote and those are disgusting posters.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You gotta take @MarsPunka and @marcuz off that list for it to be legit bro. @marcuz is #MELAUMINATI, How you think We be dominating yall cacs and c00ns?

I think @Grams is good too.

I think @Grams is good too.

he is coming off the list.

marcuz generalizes black men too much....... I used to think he was a semi pro black woman poster.

Marspunka.... hate it had to be her, but she is a fence sitter that is OK with all the LSA trolls.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how are you talking about me when you are talking about non black women though?
im talking bout you nikkas claiming pro-blackness but try to find any and every reason to bring non-black women into the fold. black men are the issue here, not non-black women.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i love my people...
:leostare:

yall lucky i'm a lazy poster with the search. because i swear you have hated on black men
aka the most desired thing on earth aka the former and future kings of the planet aka should be the black womans only option....:lolbron:.....
before.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
these are your sisters and your competition ....... they are considered black just like you idiot. And some do have two black parents you fukking........ umm....... Queen.

get over it. ( lol, don't you have something in common with these women.:usure:...... I know you can tell )

images
wmengesha-small.jpg
fd0808e5caab0f3c63891e5f75a10f0a.jpg
1367-5n3s3wae3g6s12nz1s4k.jpg
I actually resent that insinuation. I may share a few features but I'm still black at the end of the day.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
:leostare:

yall lucky i'm a lazy poster with the search. because i swear you have hated on black men
aka the most desired thing on earth aka the former and future kings of the planet aka should be the black womans only option....:lolbron:.....
before.
i have only dated, had sex, and talked to black men. Try again

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
not a hissy fit.... and not upset....

I just would like to know the ones who actually believe it's OK to divide our community up based on their own definitions. :yeshrug:
What you mean cuz I don't think you can be pro black if you have a white spouse? Is that why I'm on the list?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
im talking bout you nikkas claiming pro-blackness but try to find any and every reason to bring non-black women into the fold. black men are the issue here, not non-black women.

nikkas be calling themselves black king but wanna prop up biracial and mixed women :laff: what a fukking joke

you don't even realize you're the joke. 75% of your post are in line with 100% of the LSA posters on this site bruh........ :snoop:

I've never "propped up" any shade of woman. I when i do post pics of black women, i usually cover Every shade (check the history ).
My own person preference is dark skinned women............... but I'm not going to hate on bruhs who like all shade.

i'm not about this light skin dark skin blah blah divisions in our communities.

And you're being fake as fukk .. Adding smilies doesn't cover up the fact that you post like a LSA troll and are only pro black 75% of the time.

nikkas in the other thread were trying to ACTUALLY diss betty shabazz because she went for Malcolm X:snoop:

:camby: