Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How? Are you personally invested in this? Is your s/o mixed? @marcuz is pretty spot on when it comes to that topic. It's some retarded shyt how nikkas is all about that ra ra fukk the white man but lust after they mixed race daughters. Makes no sense. It's not fukkin a white bytch, but its damn near close.
1- Get off that nikkas dikk. Nobody is spot on with everything....
And he is not with that shyt AT ALL

LETS Examine this. :patrice:

mayqueen hypes up white men and non black men... and creates a million post dissing black men....... THEN turns around and get "spot on with that issue"

Malik............ Creates thread dissing the darker women around a light woman.......... And says a bunch of other suspect shyt THEN turns around and created the thread - "you can't be pro black if you like mixed women blah blah".... and gets "spot on with this issue"

Napoloean goes back and forth......... just like the rest of these posters. He had maddddddd "pro black " threads.

I am invested because I'm not down with ALL this faux shyt and you shouldn't be either :ufdup:
My S/O is not mixed , she's dark skin. No weave ( actually a fade) .......... The light skin types Actually are not my Personal preference... BUT

I'm not on this fake shyt ......... "you're not pro black if blah blah. "

"Black men are brainwashed if they like this type of black woman blah blah"

I already said before I'll defend all my bruhs to the fullest , even if it's not in line with my own prefernces..... you muthfackers trying to attack nikkas when come to find out Malik and @blackzeus and the rest are simply dealing with Self- hate issues.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB

mayqueen hypes up white men and non black men... and creates a million post dissing black men....... THEN turns around and get "spot on with that issue"

Malik............ Creates thread dissing the darker women around a light woman.......... And says a bunch of other suspect shyt THEN turns around and created the thread - "you can't be pro black if you like mixed women blah blah".... and gets "spot on with this issue"

Napoloean goes back and forth......... just like the rest of these posters. He had maddddddd "pro black " threads.

I am invested because I'm not down with ALL this faux shyt and you shouldn't be either :ufdup:
My S/O is not mixed , she's dark skin. No weave ( actually a fade) .......... The light skin types Actually are not my Personal preference... BUT

I already said before I'll defend all my bruhs to the fullest , even if it's not in line with my own prefernces..... you muthfackers trying to attack nikkas when come to find out Malik and @blackzeus and the rest are simply dealing with Self- hate issues.

So making ONE thread on Roman Reigns is hyping up white men? I hope you call out all the people who make and are in pawg threads, asian and latina threads. If the c00ns on here could keep black women out of their mouth, I wouldn't say anything. You and the other fool need to stop mentioning me.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm. Not surprised. Boys and girls....another whitey apologist

are you saying that you are a whitey apologist...
or me? If I c00n out or hype of white hoes....... ( i never complimented 1 white chick on this site or years on sohh)
or if I do any of that shyt...... I'll add my own name to the list.
I don't even usually diss black male posters even if I disagree........

like i said, hate it had to be you but it's a choice you made :manny:

Either way, you shouldn't cause divisions with black people

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

I said Marcus, because a lot of the shyt he says about mixed race ppl is on point. They're not black, they're not white. They don't owe any allegiance to black ppl at the end of the day because they come from a biracial background. So in saying that, that shyt dont make no kinda sense. Hate the white man, but lust after his seed. Hate white supremacy but lust after his women (and get shot up). :comeon:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So making ONE thread on Roman Reigns is hyping up white men? I hope you call out all the people who make and are in pawg threads, asian and latina threads. If the c00ns on here could keep black women out of their mouth, I wouldn't say anything. You and the other fool need to stop mentioning me.

@them and I will add them.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You gotta take @MarsPunka and @marcuz off that list for it to be legit bro. @marcuz is #MELAUMINATI, How you think We be dominating yall cacs and c00ns?

I think @Grams is good too.
Real brehs can vouch for me. I'm not worried about a list created cuz a nikka is having an internal conflict with himself over his love for women who came from a white person :manny:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Only bytch scary ass negroes get mad when I say Europeans are the devil. They stripped you of your native tongue, land and culture and I'm the bad apple. You kiss whiteys ass...I don't. A cracker will always be what they are...bunch of savages. When have these devils ever been about peace and harmony? I really don't get with you nikkas. Here you have a Goddess, black woman...and you dumb nikkas want to talk about these devils or half devils with these mulatto ass woman. I only put the sistas on the throne. fukk you soft ass nikkas. If there ever comes in time for war, remind me where you stand being whiteys bytch so I can off your ass.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I said Marcus, because a lot of the shyt he says about mixed race ppl is on point. They're not black, they're not white. They don't owe any allegiance to black ppl at the end of the day because they come from a biracial background. So in saying that, that shyt dont make no kinda sense. Hate the white man, but lust after his seed. Hate white supremacy but lust after his women (and get shot up). :comeon:

I say date black women, regardless of shade....... and if a chick has a white parent but looks like a black woman and identifies as such we shouldn't hate on them.

In that thread people were ACTUALLY saying... " ......:to: Our women shouldn't have to compete with these light skin women :mjcry:"

I'm like :merchant: WHAT?!?!? what the fukk to you mean by that?:patrice::usure:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
are you saying that you are a whitey apologist...
or me? If I c00n out or hype of white hoes....... ( i never complimented 1 white chick on this site or years on sohh)
or if I do any of that shyt...... I'll add my own name to the list.
I don't even usually diss black male posters even if I disagree........

like i said, hate it had to be you but it's a choice you made :manny:

Either way, you shouldn't cause divisions with black people

Division? They divided themselves within the family through their relationships and mentality.