Assimilation or Autonomy?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Yes, for some reparations is a goal to gain autonomy. I'm not in that "some" and have my own ideas....not sure what you are missing here?

The point your trying to make with your double talking bullshyt. Lol. Come on breh that's why I fukk with you, cause you stay on that arrogant know it all shyt.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You still have to assimilate to American laws, and society.

Exactly. No matter which path you take, YOU CANT GET AWAY FROM IT. So either accept it and make it work for you. Or keep trying to rebel and end up with nothing, but false pride and no real success in life.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It kinda is. I get where you're coming from.

"Pay you what you owe us"

I think what you intend to do with the reparations would define whether it would be for assimilation or autonomist ends. I just find it hard to see a group of people organizing to get stolen capital back to then use it to buy back in to said society.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Now, this is that dumb talk. If you are not reliant on American society and do not view the world as an American then you have not assimilated. Calling any and everything "assimilation" won't work in these parts.

How are you not reliant, so you don't own a car? You don't pay rent? You don't shop at grocery stores? You don't use your SSN to obtain credi? You don't use pay taxes? Or store tax? I mean how do you completely separate yourself from it all? If you don't work you don't eat, so are you getting food stamps. If you own business then either your a founder or your a worker under some sort of pyramid umbrella business. But your still working. And if your a founder then you still need the money to start from somewhere. Which is most likely a bank......so how exactly are not part of the process sir?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now, this is that dumb talk. If you are not reliant on American society and do not view the world as an American then you have not assimilated. Calling any and everything "assimilation" won't work in these parts.

Like I said you should start with defining these words as you want to use them. Otherwise we will keep playing this dumb ass game of you using a term, me addressing said term, then you saying "nah I didn't mean it like that"

Like I said, nothing but circle talk out of you.

And again there is not a person in America today who is not "reliant on American society"

It's idiotic to imply that's even possible:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sometimes responsibility for your family comes before your skin color brehs

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How are you not reliant, so you don't own a car? You don't pay rent? You don't shop at grocery stores? You don't use your SSN to obtain credi? You don't use pay taxes? Or store tax? I mean how do you completely separate yourself from it all? If you don't work you don't eat, so are you getting food stamps. If you own business then either your a founder or your a worker under some sort of pyramid umbrella business. But your still working. And if your a founder then you still need the money to start from somewhere. Which is most likely a bank......so how exactly are not part of the process sir?

Because your capital is not coming from White Americans or Europeans or South Americans. You are reliant.....but from your own people or those who are at least in much closer proximity to your own people.