Assimilation or Autonomy?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Don't put words in my mouth breh. But since you bout it so much. Then take em to war. Get your Nat Turner on. Or you could just spend another 3 years online being a Coli Revolutionist :mjlol:

War? Who said anything about war? The fact your mind pivots to war lets me know you are scared of violence and a p*ssy just like I said.

When I speak about autonomy, its always centered on making smart business decisions, dumb fukk :pachaha:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Its all the same shyt. Long term survival has nothing to do with autonomy. In America that has more to do with pride and ego in regards to those who constantly speak to the necessity of it. When it all comes down to it. No matter which path you travel. MONEY is the key to survival. You can obtain doing both. But this man is always preaching this separatist bullshyt, but you notice he still on this board. Aint loaded up a AK or took these racist to war yet. But he is always holding him self up to be some King Kong nikka who is better then every other black man. He is full of shyt. Either shyt or get off the pot. If you want to open your business then do that and shut the fukk up about it. It don't make you a better black man or a freer man. It simply makes you a risk taker. It shouldn't make you special because you are black.

Money didn't save the Black people in Tulsa Oklahoma. There was millions of dollars flowing through Black wall Street and it meant nothing to the people who were murdering them in cold blood.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Survival falls under both assimilation and autonomy. A person interested in long term survival would fall more into the autonomy corner a person interested in their immediate survival such as the case of the Black person who has a family dependant on them, they'll probably be more interested in assimilation.

I don't understand how anyone can't comprehend this?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
When has an oppressed/marginalized group ever gained autonomy through opening businesses and self disenfranchisement?

Who said autonomy would be gained from opening businesses in America? Yall assume and let your mind pivot to things yall are secretly scared of confronting. Its funny.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Money didn't save the Black people in Tulsa Oklahoma. There was millions of dollars flowing through Black wall Street and it meant nothing to the people who were murdering them in cold blood.

Yes, but at the time they lacked the protection from federal law. This was a time when race "riots" otherwise known as moments of mass black homicide was considered a norm in America. We don't necessarily live in those time any more. Its harder for the black man, but its not impossible.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Who said autonomy would be gained from opening businesses in America? Yall assume and let your mind pivot to things yall are secretly scared of confronting. Its funny.

Oh Im sure that's where you were going. Your a broken record nikka. You were like 5 post away from your main point which is the supposed "Free man" and the supposed "Slave man". Which somehow in your mind revolves around who a black man works for. Nevermind your still a slave in your mind trying to find way after way to escape whitey.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yes, but at the time they lacked the protection from federal law. This was a time when race "riots" otherwise known as moments of mass black homicide was considered a norm in America. We don't necessarily live in those time any more. Its harder for the black man, but its not impossible.

Mass Black homicide is still a norm in America.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Oh Im sure that's where you were going. Your a broken record nikka. You were like 5 post away from your main point which is the supposed "Free man" and the supposed "Slave man". Which somehow in your mind revolves around who a black man works for. Nevermind your still a slave in your mind trying to find way after way to escape whitey.

off the mark, once again:skip:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
This is the first question you should ask any Black person before speaking to them on Black-centered matters?

True or False? Personally, I say yes. It'd be an easy way to spot the bullshytters from the real.

This needs to be the new phrase for those of us trying to build.

To carry folks along on what you're trying to deliberate on: you need to explain both terms in context of the message you're trying to pass across and tell us where you stand.

From my own understanding of the message you're projecting - I'd say this question is somewhat divisive and it won't achieve anything. Black folks aren't monolith and you also have black women who're fast becoming race traitors and the face of white supremacy in the black community.

Also, I can go further by saying you're asking folks to choose between MLK (assimilation/integration) and Malcom X/Marcus Garvey (autonomy). And that's somewhat problematic because most black folks would opt for MLK over the other two because of how the white liberals have been able to create a hero larger than life out of him and someone all black folks need to emulate - while the other two have been demonised. So, you can't judge folks based on this faulty premise. It's a battle you can't win.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
To carry folks along on what you're trying to deliberate on: you need to explain both terms in context of the message you're trying to pass across and tell us where you stand.

From my own understanding of the message you're projecting - I'd say this question is somewhat divisive and it won't achieve anything. Black folks aren't monolith and you also have black women who're fast becoming race traitors and the face of white supremacy in the black community.

Also, I can go further by saying you're asking folks to choose between MLK (assimilation/integration) and Malcom X/Marcus Garvey (autonomy). And that's somewhat problematic because most black folks would opt for MLK over the other two because of how the white liberals have been able to create a hero larger than life out of him and someone all black folks need to emulate - while the other two have been demonised. So, you can't judge folks based on this faulty premise. It's a battle you can't win.

What you said has literally nothing to do with the OP. And btw its a myth that MLK was crazy for integration. If anythinh he was more for economic freedom.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Mass Black homicide is still a norm in America.

Yes but not by the hands of whites per say:usure:. Your trying to undermine my point by making strawman arguments my dude. What keeps whites in power, over everything else in America and Western society? Its not how many businesses they own, or their political power or their majority population. Its Money. Period. That's what gives them their power over everything else. Therefore to match that we need Money as well. No matter how you get it. Get it. Money brings influence, which brings power, which brings the power to change.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
T
Also, I can go further by saying you're asking folks to choose between MLK (assimilation/integration) and Malcom X/Marcus Garvey (autonomy).

The type of "integration" MLK wanted is not what people think of when they use that word. MLK wanted reparations primarily and that is the goal of an autonomist.The only thing he never preached was separating from American society.