Assassins Creed Valhalla is officially a launch title for Series X

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
not gonna lie both consoles dont have anything worth the ticket price if we keeping it a buck:francis::francis:
im copping a ps5 but im really only getting spiderman and nba 2k:francis: does those 2 games justify a new system off rip......................not really:francis:
imma play assassin creed and watch dogs on my pc so yeah:francis:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
not gonna lie both consoles dont have anything worth the ticket price if we keeping it a buck:francis::francis:
im copping a ps5 but im really only getting spiderman and nba 2k:francis: does those 2 games justify a new system off rip......................not really:francis:
imma play assassin creed and watch dogs on my pc so yeah:francis:
I'd invest that $500 in a 3080...

Probably what I'm going to be doing...

I won't be copping a console till that new God Of War goes gold...:yeshrug:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
We're grown men with kids, jobs, mortgages, bills & various other responsibilities.

This is just jokes
Nah man, dudes is really for real about this shyt. Can't even have an honest conversation in here no more.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
you say that like sony isnt going to do the same thing
Because they're not...

PS5 is launching with an exclusive (Spider-Man) that salty LBOTs in this thread like to pretend is trash cuz they can't play it on their console...

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Because they're not...

PS5 is launching with an exclusive (Spider-Man) that salty LBOTs in this thread like to pretend is trash cuz they can't play it on their console...
salty...nobody is excluded from buying a ps5 if they want to play that
and why would xbox launch with a multi-platform title and ps5 wouldnt?

youre not helping your team breh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The thing is there’S not really any next-gen exclusive titles for xbox for the entire first year or two.

Why invest?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yea anything Spider-Man will always be seller no matter what medium . Sony lucked out when marvel sold the media rights to Spider-Man decades ago
So you think someones momma gonna up and buy a $600 system + games just for Spiderman when he already got a PS4 with virtually the same game on it

giphy.gif

If they do then :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So you think someones momma gonna up and buy a $600 system + games just for Spiderman when he already got a PS4 with virtually the same game on it

giphy.gif

If they do then :hubie:

Now PlayStation is 600 dollars. Lol y’all want it to be expensive so badly. :russ:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
The thing is there’S not really any next-gen exclusive titles for xbox for the entire first year or two.

Why invest?
next gen multi-platform games

youre talking: multiplats and shiny exclusives here and there -vs- multiplats and a library that spans generations, plus some shiny exclusives eventually

not to mention the price of entry.