All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:mjgrin:
Xbox was in that position last gen and you still stan:francis:

Youre so right bruh :wow:

Instead I should stan for

A less powerful console with fewer announced exclusives, weaker multiplats, inferior backwards compatibility, inferior forward compatibility, a shttier subscription service and less internal storage because it predecessor sold more

Because, you know, thats not something a moronic brand whore does :wow:

These nikkas are retarded...

No matter how many times you explain it to them, they still don't get it...

:russ: @ trying to sell a next gen console with a 6+ month last gen game lineup of Madden, FIFA, AC and GTAV...

Not one of them has been able to give us JUST ONE content based reason to cop a new LBOX...Can't even name you ONE GAME you need a new LBOX for continuing to validate there is absolutely no logical reason to cop one...:dead:

Well the SX has 12 next gen exclusives announced in total

HB2, fable, Gears 5, ORI, Project Mara, Stalker 2, Warhammer 4000, As Dusk Falls, SOD3, MSFS Ultra, Everwild, and Avowed

And PS5 has, what, 9? :mjgrin:

HZD2, DS, RandC, GT7, returnal, project athia, Stray, sakboi and the spiderman expansion pack (:dead:)

So much for the exclusives argument huh, what reason is there to cop a ps5 over an SX again? Someone enlighten me with their stan logic:patrice:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

:russ: @ trying to sell a next gen console with a 6+ month last gen game launch lineup of Madden, FIFA, AC and GTAV...

Not one of them has been able to give us JUST ONE content based reason to cop a new LBOX...Can't even name you ONE GAME you need a new LBOX for continuing to validate there is absolutely no logical reason to cop one...:dead:
So you're patiently awaiting to play ratchet and clank?

Seriously?

I wanna play Spiderman too :whoa:

And you're paying $600 to play Spiderman dlc and ratchet possibly? Does that even sound "good"

No system this year has significant launch titles because dev kits for out late due to competition. So it affected development across the board (corona ain't help either) so in the meantime we get what we can. Xbox is in the best position right now and if you guys think Sony will have a handful of worthy titles this gen you'll be right. Just a handful tho. Xbox will as well plus every other game will look and play better and is portable like a switch but with better graphics.

If I told a lie or made a single mistake please point it out. This goes for everyone :handshake:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Sony stans :mjlol:
Spider-Man was only a GOTY contender, one of the highest rated superhero games of all time, and one of the best selling console exclusive games of the gen...

Only to salty LBOTS who at that time were raving about playing upscaled XBOX 360 games and animal crossing its trash and insignificant...

To add to this, there isn't one SONY stan on this board that would consider me on their team...

I shytted pretty hard on TLOUS2 and Ghosts and I'm on record saying I'm not copping a PS5 at launch because its got the same problem the LBOX does...As much I liked Spider-Man, I'm not dropping 5 bills for it...

I don't come here to stan companies like a mindless moron...I'm only here for the GAMES, I don't care about console specs, I have PC for that...

Stay salty stanley...:mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Spider-Man was only a GOTY contender, one of the highest rated superhero games of all time, and one of the best selling console exclusive games of the gen...

Only to salty LBOTS who at that time were raving about playing upscaled XBOX 360 games and animal crossing its trash and insignificant...

To add to this, there isn't one SONY stan on this board that would consider me on their team...

I shytted pretty hard on TLOUS2 and Ghosts and I'm on record saying I'm not copping a PS5 at launch because its got the same problem the LBOX does...As much I liked Spider-Man, I'm not dropping 5 bills for it...

I don't come here to stan companies like a mindless moron...I'm only here for the GAMES, I don't care about console specs, I have PC for that...

That repetitive ass game was nowhere near game of the year. Only thing that looked fun about it was web slinging.

Marvel trash anyway. shyt is for kids.
A dark DC game is something I’d get excited for.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Sony stans :mjlol:
:mjlol:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

I shytted pretty hard on TLOUS2 and Ghosts
and I'm on record saying I'm not copping a PS5 at launch because its got the same problem the LBOX does...As much I liked Spider-Man, I'm not dropping 5 bills for it...

:bryan:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:russ: @ trying to sell a next gen console with a 6+ month last gen game launch lineup of Madden, FIFA, AC and GTAV...

GAMEPASS!!!! :mjgrin:

But why buy a new system for it? Esp if you have a series X? There is nothing coming out for XSX that you can't play on the current X1 now worth a damn.

Can't say the same for the PS5..... :sas2:

Buy a new system for Gamepass that you can run on your current X1 brehs.....