Assassins Creed Valhalla is officially a launch title for Series X

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I don't care what you buy bruh, buy what you want, its your money not mine...

I just can't comprehend terrible consumer logic...
Why would I need to spend $500 on a new gaming console to play "games spanning generations" AKA last gen games when I can do that on existing hardware I already own?:patrice:

How do I miss out on "games spanning generations" I already played? :jbhmm:

Please breh, logically explain this to me from an unbiased consumer standpoint...
next gen multi platform games. next gen is still coming, for everybody. game for game the majority is coming to multiple platforms
the extra incentive is a choice between full BC with content included, or exclusives showing up sooner.
because you dont want or need it doesnt make it terrible logic for someone who sees the value in that. i could just as easily say its stupid to spend [however much] just to play spiderman day 1

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You got dudes making long winded threads at 3 in the morning this shyt is serious to them
I get up early to workout and start my day, sorry if that upsets you but look at you now so damn furious that you made a mental note of a time a thread was posted, like, are you fukking serious right now :dahell:
The thing is there’S not really any next-gen exclusive titles for xbox for the entire first year or two.

Why invest?
Is that true?
Microsoft decides games can be exclusive to Xbox Series X
Or the actual list...
Xbox Series X games list: All confirmed launch games on release plus Xbox Series X exclusives explained
But you wanted just over the next two years like if hardly anything on either side has firm release dates? Stop it
Now PlayStation is 600 dollars. Lol y’all want it to be expensive so badly. :russ:
Let's say $500 plus Spiderman plus tax and it's well over $600 to sniff Spiderman
Right...but If you don't buy a PS5...you ARE excluded from playing it...that's the whole damn point here bruh...There is no game I am excluded from playing If I don't cop an XBOX...

Exclusive content drives console sales...because we buy GAMING consoles...to play GAMES.............................If I like Spider-Man, I have a reason to buy a PS5 if I want one and I can still play all those multiplat games...I'm not missing out on anything like I would If I copped an XBOX...
I made a thread on this very topic titled Sony gamers are PC gamers in disguise :francis:

See, only way he's not missing anything is if he's a PC gamer. Console gamers don't confuse this. PC gamers attempt to force their opinions onto console gamers and they just don't understand we not interested :sitdown:
They still don’t get it. Microsoft has properly confused them
Gizmo made an anti Xbox thread today, and he agrees with the PC gamer. If you guys didn't see the connection, I bet you do now...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
next gen multi platform games. next gen is still coming, for everybody. game for game the majority is coming to multiple platforms
the extra incentive is a choice between full BC with content included, or exclusives showing up sooner.
because you dont want or need it doesnt make it terrible logic for someone who sees the value in that. i could just as easily say its stupid to spend [however much] just to play spiderman day 1
Not within 6 months of launch for XBOX, the competition on the other hand it starts on day one with one of their biggest blockbusters...You jumped into a thread about LAUNCH 2020 titles, not 2024 titles...

And as expected you didn't answer either question because you can't if you have brand allegiance...There is no value in spending $500 on a next gen console to play "games spanning generations" you already own and can play again right now on hardware you already own..:heh:

No matter how much you try to juelz it, that can never be considered value to a logical consumer...

We're done here...

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Not within 6 months of launch for XBOX, the competition on the other hand it starts on day one with one of their biggest blockbusters...You jumped into a thread about LAUNCH 2020 titles, not 2024 titles...

And as expected you didn't answer either question because you can't if you have brand allegiance...There is no value in spending $500 on a next gen console to play "games spanning generations" you already own and can play again right now on hardware you already own..:heh:

No matter how much you try to juelz it, that can never be considered value to a logical consumer...

We're done here...
im talking about content available on launch day, from my first post here to this one. read

maybe im buggin. i got a family full of teenage game hawks...all i know is if one of my nephews looks up and sees all those games on a cousins screen day 1, standing there holding a ps5 controller, the last thing theyll want to hear is...but you got one sonys biggest blockbusters tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im talking about content available on launch day, from my first post here to this one. read

maybe im buggin. i got a family full of teenage game hawks...all i know is if one of my nephews looks up and sees all those games on a cousins screen day 1, standing there holding a ps5 controller, the last thing theyll want to hear is...but you got one sonys biggest blockbusters tho

Sony is the only console offering next gen games at the moment

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yes i know, spiderman. you told me

tenor.gif

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get up early to workout and start my day, sorry if that upsets you but look at you now so damn furious that you made a mental note of a time a thread was posted, like, are you fukking serious right now :dahell:

You literally made a thread this morning and I’m not the first one who even mentioned it. You’re the one who makes all the fanboy posts here, I just call it how I see it.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You literally made a thread this morning and I’m not the first one who even mentioned it. You’re the one who makes all the fanboy posts here, I just call it how I see it.
I literally made a thread this morning.. and? Again, you're attempting to penalize me for getting to to workout. Shut the fukk up if you can't acknowledge replies because it doesn't fit a narrative you crazy muhfukka :wtf: then you say you're not the first to mention it? So you're aligning yourself with other bytchassed nikkaz who never once in their lives got up early to workout so the concept is foreign. Align yourself with those champs :tu:

I don't generally make fanboy post because I don't often have the luxury to. Usually I'm busy defending truth vs lies

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

That's a Trumpian-esque response fam...

You ain't doing that because there is no next gen content for the XBOX launch...:heh:

This is a fact, just look at launch lineup...Everything dropping on MS console in the first 6 months of its launch can be played on current gen hardware..

Like I said, PS5 is the only one with a next gen game on launch and all those games your "nephews look up and sees all those games on a cousins screen day 1" can be played on that console...because they're all multiplat games breh available on both consoles...They're not just just playing Sider-Man on PS5, that's just a single game available to them on a SONY console that isn't on XBOX...There is NOTHING on XBOX they would be missing out on in terms of launch content if they went with a PS5...

I honestly don't know how else to explain to you don't need to spend $500 on a new XBOX to play/do anything you've mentioned in this conversation...

We just going to have to agree to disagree and keep it moving...:yeshrug:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I literally made a thread this morning.. and? Again, you're attempting to penalize me for getting to to workout. Shut the fukk up if you can't acknowledge replies because it doesn't fit a narrative you crazy muhfukka :wtf: then you say you're not the first to mention it? So you're aligning yourself with other bytchassed nikkaz who never once in their lives got up early to workout so the concept is foreign. Align yourself with those champs :tu:

I don't generally make fanboy post because I don't often have the luxury to. Usually I'm busy defending truth vs lies

Man, shut your schizophrenic ass up. I said what I said. Regular people aren't thinking about making threads at 3 AM, regardless of a "workout". Call it whatever you want, its fukking weird.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
That's a Trumpian-esque response fam...

You ain't doing that because there is no next gen content for the XBOX launch...:heh:

This is a fact, just look at launch lineup...Everything dropping on MS console in the first 6 months of its launch can be played on current gen hardware..

Like I said, PS5 is the only one with a next gen game on launch and all those games your "nephews look up and sees all those games on a cousins screen day 1" can be played on that console...because they're all multiplat games breh available on both consoles...They're not just just playing Sider-Man on PS5, that's just a single game available to them on a SONY console that isn't on XBOX...There is NOTHING on XBOX they would be missing out on in terms of launch content if they went with a PS5...

I honestly don't know how else to explain to you don't need to spend $500 on a new XBOX to play/do anything you've mentioned in this conversation...

We just going to have to agree to disagree and keep it moving...:yeshrug:
trump...what are you talking about breh?

thats true, but it can also be played on next gen hardware. something sony will also be doing (my original point)

you cant play xbox games from every xbox generation on a playstation. that is something they would be missing on a ps5

and you dont have to spend 500, you can spend 300

i thought you said you were done anyway