Assassins Creed Valhalla is officially a launch title for Series X

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, all these games will sell best on the PS4. No one is going to buy a brand new console to play these games when they’ll play just as good on their current consoles

I love this rhetoric, so you'll buy a inferior new system to play a stand alone expansion and multi plat games instead of a superior system or better yet a system that gives you next generation experience outside of resolution (which most of y'all don't even take advantage of anyway) for probably what will be half the price.

:mjtf:

:hubie:

Have fun with that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I love this rhetoric, so you'll buy a inferior new system to play a stand alone expansion and multi plat games instead of a superior system or better yet a system that gives you next generation experience outside of resolution (which most of y'all don't even take advantage of anyway) for probably what will be half the price.

Have fun with that

You keep saying the xbox will give you the best next gen experience but the whole world saw halo infinite which was supposed to be the flagship launch title and said...

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: is that the best that system could do??? All those resources, devs, money and that was it??? Microsoft really shot themselves in the fukking leg..core gamers knew it, the entire world knew it... right now no one even feening for xbox like that... either you go hard or go home!!!:picard:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
An expansion that’s gonna outsell every single Xbox exclusive this gen:mjlol:

Ah yes

Good thing it sales will make up for having a less powerful console with, inferior BC/FC, an inferior subscription service and the fewer next gen exclusives announcements

Oh wait :wow:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Have fun with that
I’m buying a PS5 to play Spider-Man, Ratchet and Clank, Demons Souls and Horizon 2. All coming in the first year and none will be released on the PS4. See the difference?