Assassins Creed Valhalla is officially a launch title for Series X

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
salty...nobody is excluded from buying a ps5 if they want to play that
and why would xbox launch with a multi-platform title and ps5 wouldnt?

youre not helping your team breh
Right...but If you don't buy a PS5...you ARE excluded from playing it...that's the whole damn point here bruh...There is no game I am excluded from playing If I don't cop an XBOX...

Exclusive content drives console sales...because we buy GAMING consoles...to play GAMES.............................If I like Spider-Man, I have a reason to buy a PS5 if I want one and I can still play all those multiplat games...I'm not missing out on anything like I would If I copped an XBOX...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes, let’s pretend the reason PlayStation continually outsells xbox is because of the price difference.
I said at launch... and it was

It’s called momentum. It was the more budget machine and pretty much stayed that way.

Most casuals play multiplats, not God of War, not Knack, not Ghosts of whatever...

Madden, 2k, Mindcraft, CoD, etc... main sellers. budget/cheaper systems sells more. Its simple economics.

Most of PS5’s stanbase is coming from PS4... but the last generation before that was dominated by the cheaper Xbox360 when PS3 was dropping at launch at $500

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Right...but If you don't buy a PS5...you ARE excluded from playing it...that's the whole damn point here bruh...There is no game I am excluded from playing If I don't cop an XBOX...

Exclusive content drives console sales...because we buy GAMING consoles...to play GAMES.............................If I like Spider-Man, I have a reason to buy a PS5 if I want one and I can still play all those other games being released on XBOX...

They still don’t get it. Microsoft has properly confused them

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

Exclusive content drives console sales...because we buy GAMING consoles...to play GAMES.............................If I like Spider-Man, I have a reason to buy a PS5 if I want one and I can still play all those multiplat games...I'm not missing out on anything like I would If I copped an XBOX...
the point is people will buy what they want. who is going to buy one just to be mad its not the other lol

yall are buggin

and whats to miss if you have dozens of games spanning generations to play at launch, on a gaming console that plays games? spiderman?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
So you think someones momma gonna up and buy a $600 system + games just for Spiderman when he already got a PS4 with virtually the same game on it

giphy.gif

If they do then :hubie:
These gen z kids spoiled

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the point is people will buy what they want. who is going to buy one just to be mad its not the other lol

yall are buggin

and whats to miss if you have dozens of games spanning generations to play at launch, on a gaming console that plays games? spiderman?

People wanna play new games. :yeshrug:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

yall are buggin

I don't care what you buy bruh, buy what you want, its your money not mine...

I just can't comprehend terrible consumer logic...
Why would I need to spend $500 on a new gaming console to play "games spanning generations" AKA last gen games when I can do that on existing hardware I already own?:patrice:

How do I miss out on "games spanning generations" I already played? :jbhmm:

Please breh, logically explain this to me from an unbiased consumer standpoint...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't care what you buy bruh, buy what you want, its your money not mine...

I just can't comprehend terrible consumer logic...
Why would I need to spend $500 on a new gaming console to play "games spanning generations" AKA last gen games when I can do that on existing hardware I already own?:patrice:

How do I miss out on "games spanning generations" I already played? :jbhmm:

Please breh, logically explain this to me...

You can play jet grind radio tho :lolbron:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You right but some parents will give their kids whatever they ask for. Bet Sony come out financing option now
No parents I know my guy gonna drop 700 on a system with one new game and an extra controller during a pandemic

especially if its the same game thats on PS4 and you still got to buy PS5 accessories.

idk tho... maybe