more money

Yep it will be optimized for SX, along with the rest of these titles

ygzixiudx5h51.jpg

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:
Ah yes

Good thing it sales will make up for having a less powerful console with, inferior BC/FC, an inferior subscription service and the fewer next gen exclusives announcements

Oh wait :wow:
Xbox was in that position last gen and you still stan:francis:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Again, all these games will sell best on the PS4. No one is going to buy a brand new console to play these games when they’ll play just as good on their current consoles
These nikkas are retarded...

No matter how many times you explain it to them, they still don't get it...

:russ: @ trying to sell a next gen console with a 6+ month last gen game launch lineup of Madden, FIFA, AC and GTAV...

Not one of them has been able to give us JUST ONE content based reason to cop a new LBOX...Can't even name you ONE GAME you need a new LBOX for continuing to validate there is absolutely no logical reason to cop one...:dead:

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These nikkas are retarded...

No matter how many times you explain it to them, they still don't get it...

:russ: @ trying to sell a next gen console with a 6+ month last gen game lineup of Madden, FIFA, AC and GTAV...

Not one of them has been able to give us JUST ONE content based reason to cop a new LBOX...Can't even name you ONE GAME you need a new LBOX for continuing to validate there is absolutely no logical reason to cop one...:dead:

:mjtf:

Xbox is more powerful than PS

Grown man controllers instead of them controllers PS have. Baby hands ass nikkas :hhh:

who the hell buys a system for exclusive games anyways :mjlol:

CyberPunk will be on systems
GTA
FIFA
CoD
Battlefield

only reason I ever considered getting a PS as well was because of MLB:The Show, but even they saw the light and it will be on XBox with the next release.

We got EA Access now.

To be real I’ll still probably be playing my 360 to keep playing NCAA 14, March Maddness 10 & College Hoops 2K8 unless EA does the right thing and put them on Access.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:mjtf:

Xbox is more powerful than PS

Grown man controllers instead of them controllers PS have. Baby hands ass nikkas :hhh:

who the hell buys a system for exclusive games anyways :mjlol:

CyberPunk will be on systems
GTA
FIFA
CoD
Battlefield

only reason I ever considered getting a PS as well was because of MLB:The Show, but even they saw the light and it will be on XBox with the next release.

We got EA Access now.

To be real I’ll still probably be playing my 360 to keep playing NCAA 14, March Maddness 10 & College Hoops 2K8 unless EA does the right thing and put them on Access.
I asked for a ONE CONTENT based reason to buy a next gen xbox and I get a list of games I can play on PS4, xbox 360 games and logic of "Grown man controllers instead of them controllers PS have. Baby hands ass nikkas".... :dead:

I rest my case...

LBOTS Assemble