Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Starring Michael Fassbender 12.21.16

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
OH fukk! Read what they just said in this coming soon interview about ASSASSIN'S CREED.

We’re told that the film will be composed of roughly 65% present day scenes and 35% sequences in the past. These dips into the past via ancestral DNA were the facet of the franchise that first got Fassbender interested in the series too.
Read more at Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Released - ComingSoon.net

Only 35 percent of the movie will be in the past :mjcry:
I can understand it tho. Movie wise it makes sense

WE all know the story. We been playing this shyt almost 10 years......

Hold up.......

WE don't really know the story. We been playing this shyt for 10 years and most of us could barely explain what the fukk is going on here

So I'm sure to movie goers who have zero clue about the franchise, it's going to take that much to explain it to them

It sounds cool to say, yea explain it in 15 mins, then spend the whole movie in the past. But we're not playing it. We're watching a story. And the hows and the whys of the past effecting the future, is definitely going to be complicated to the viewer

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:
What you on about breh? Connor had probably the best character development after Ezio and his 3 games. Seeing him as a kid going through the struggle of not knowing his father and then losing his mother:mjcry:
When he met achilies :blessed:
When he found Haytham but was conflicted about his feelings :mjcry:
When Connor realised that the good guys did both good things and bad things like the templars:gladbron:
When Connor kills Haytham :mjcry:
When Achilles dies and Connor goes to bury him and we find out Connor was the name of his dead son:mjcry:

AC3 was an amazing game that isn't given its due because the protagonist wasn't a James Bond copycat :camby:

And AC is a great franchise for me I was a real conspiracy nut and the game really played into that.
nikka was Native American, freeing salves, had a black assassin trainer, and was out here killing white men in slavery America

They should have stuck with him

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Not gonna get my hopes up, but props for casting Michael K. Williams.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Played all the way to Black Flag and lowkey still don't know the story :yeshrug:
:cubewtfmayne:
how is that even possible :whatmayne:
that's like watching the fast and furious films and not realizing it's about driving fast and stealing shyt

when you get with a bytch and she pulls her draws down do you point at the box and ask what that hole is for :mjlol::troll:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
:cubewtfmayne:
how is that even possible :whatmayne:
that's like watching the fast and furious films and not realizing it's about driving fast and stealing shyt

when you get with a bytch and she pulls her draws down do you point at the box and ask what that hole is for :mjlol::troll:
:what:

Try to ho someone about a game that has tons of hidden messages and easter eggs, a dual storyline that spans over thousands of years, and historical clues and figures that everyone may not be completely familiar with brehs

It's Saturday morning, let me enjoy this jernt in peace

Daps
Reppin
Canada
nikka was Native American, freeing salves, had a black assassin trainer, and was out here killing white men in slavery America

They should have stuck with him
When the game ended and I saw a slave auction at the corner of my eye. Went from :dwillhuh: to :martin: "cacs gonna cac" Killed them motherfukkas and went on with my day.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
does the movie really need to need to follow the game plot? Let's be honest the AC plot is so garbage that the developers aren't even following the main plot anymore.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
does the movie really need to need to follow the game plot? Let's be honest the AC plot is so garbage that the developers aren't even following the main plot anymore.
In August of 2014, a rumour began circulating that the film's original story will take place during the Spanish Inquisition and that Michael Fassbender will have a dual role in the film: in the historical part of the film during the Inquisition, Fassbender will be playing a Spanish assassin named Aguilar de Agarorobo; in the present-day setting, he will be playing Callum Lynch, a convicted felon on death-row who is being forced by Templars to help them in their war against the Assassins by reliving Aguilar's memories in a device called the Animus. While this rumour has yet to be confirmed, it is believable and, depending on the exact time frame in which the film takes place, there could be references to and possibly even a cameo by Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the Master Assassin from three of the franchise's games who leads the Assassin Brotherhood in Italy from 1476-circa 1500.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
:what:

Try to ho someone about a game that has tons of hidden messages and easter eggs, a dual storyline that spans over thousands of years, and historical clues and figures that everyone may not be completely familiar with brehs

It's Saturday morning, let me enjoy this jernt in peace
:francis:
bruh. just following the main missions is enough to have a good grasp of the story.

assassins want freedom, templars want control. in old times and new

how fukking hard to comprehend is that :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
:francis:
bruh. just following the main missions is enough to have a good grasp of the story.

assassins want freedom, templars want control. in old times and new

how fukking hard to comprehend is that :mjlol:
Then break it down for me if that's the case. I need the whole Desmond backstory, what the bleeding effect was about, the connections between all the past characters (Altiar, Etzo etc) and what the whole point of the atimus is.