Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Starring Michael Fassbender 12.21.16

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

DT reaction

This is good insight and when they bring up the fact a bartender was the main character and a volunteer.
That works better with fassbender as a slacker. Who discovers a plot and now in over his head.
Instead of what the trailer illustrated, and this guy is an ancestor.

These guys are good got anymore.

They bring up good points that the trailer shows and does not follow the source material of the game.

Again hopefully this is better than the DVD movies.

Art Barr

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hurry up with his damn massage

Hurry up with his damn menage

:damn:

:russ: Just kidding, trailer was garbage and this movie will be trash. Magneto Free running during he spanish inquisition. fukk outta here.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The trailer got me more interested that's for sure. Hope it's successful to get more videogame adaptations of things like Mass Effect.

I love this part and hate it at the same time. Love it for obvious reasons, but hate it because where is the blood and the left falls awkward as fukk.

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
Gonna have to rewatch this with the volume off :scust:

If he does the dive and that eagle sound goes off at the same time like in the game
:banderas:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The trailer was alright, but I wouldn't have any hype for this if Fassbender wasn't in it. His presence makes me believe this has to be halfway decent.

To anyone saying Mass Effect needs a movie. :whoa: There's way too much going on in that for a movie. Mass Effect would need to be a television series.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
True, so many had potential but were terrible.

Resident Evil, how on earth they mess that up, just follow the damn game story that was more than good enough

Hitman
:francis:

Street Fighter
:mjlol:
Mortal Kombat
:mjlol:
:ufdup: That is literally the best one. Sure its plot sucked and the acting was pathetic but it was still kinda good.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

DT reaction

that guy with the baseball hat on was about to cry :mjlol:
And that fat guy saying this movie took nothing from the game :usure: Trailer looks good. Fanboys gonna fanboy
Ppl are taking these movies to serious. I played the games and liked them (for the most part) but the missions kind of got stale and repetitive after a while. The idea of the game is dope, i cant wait to see the movie. A bioshock movie would be :wow:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up in the era where literally every movie based on a video game was absolute trash. I'm gonna assume this shyt will be mediocre trash as well.