Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Starring Michael Fassbender 12.21.16

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished watching it...

My only gripes is the construction of the animus?!?! :wtf: is this shyt?!!? Why is the shyt picking him up into the fukking air?!!?

And why yeezus for the first trailer, that shyt sucks... sounds like a fukking edm/chemical brothers bullshyt... Ruins the tone for the trailer... :scust:

And 3rd why does this take place in present day?!!? Shouldn't it 50/50?!?! :dahell:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Think this is the first Capleton's been used in a movie trailer. :jbhmm:

(Yes I know it's a sample, but still)
OH fukk! Read what they just said in this coming soon interview about ASSASSIN'S CREED.

We’re told that the film will be composed of roughly 65% present day scenes and 35% sequences in the past. These dips into the past via ancestral DNA were the facet of the franchise that first got Fassbender interested in the series too.
Read more at Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Released - ComingSoon.net

Only 35 percent of the movie will be in the past :mjcry:

I mean yeah... I get why but.... no.

ku-medium.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
"Despite achieving worldwide fame and success, Michael Fassbender still lives in the same modest flat in the Hackney area of London that he had when he was a struggling actor."

WTF

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I just finished watching it...

My only gripes is the construction of the animus?!?! :wtf: is this shyt?!!? Why is the shyt picking him up into the fukking air?!!?

And why yeezus for the first trailer, that shyt sucks... sounds like a fukking edm/chemical brothers bullshyt... Ruins the tone for the trailer... :scust:

And 3rd why does this take place in present day?!!? Shouldn't it 50/50?!?! :dahell:
Fassbender just laid up in a metal tube for twenty minutes probably wouldn't be as visually satisfying :pachaha:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Yeezus being ahead of its time so much they had to use it in a movie based on a game thats set in the future about a guy going back in time :whew:
Yeezy season continues yall die :yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Trailer was dope but that music choice sucks.

I found it annoying and distracting.

This.

Kanye non-rapping ass and horrible rapping ass voice with no vocal tonality whatsoever.

Anyway, hope they had enough practice with those straight to DVD movies that they get this right.

Art Barr