Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Starring Michael Fassbender 12.21.16

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Then break it down for me if that's the case. I need the whole Desmond backstory, what the bleeding effect was about, the connections between all the past characters (Altiar, Etzo etc) and what the whole point of the atimus is.
Desmond's ancestors did a bunch of shyt crucial to the story and hid shyt that people need to find in order to basically stop the world from dying.

the bleeding effect is basically you magicly gaining the abilities of your ancestors (freerunning, assassination) through accessing their DNA and reliving their memories. Altair Ezio and Connor are all related (because Desmond can access their memories) and the things they do all add up as part of a larger story that arcs throughout the games.

the animus is the method by which you access said memories. like the keys to your car or the password to your phone. it is a means to access.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
that guy with the baseball hat on was about to cry :mjlol:
And that fat guy saying this movie took nothing from the game :usure: Trailer looks good. Fanboys gonna fanboy
Ppl are taking these movies to serious. I played the games and liked them (for the most part) but the missions kind of got stale and repetitive after a while. The idea of the game is dope, i cant wait to see the movie. A bioshock movie would be :wow:
Man I NEEDED that gore verbinski bioshock film.

fukking suits wouldn't let him have a R rating though so he walked.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
that guy with the baseball hat on was about to cry :mjlol:
And that fat guy saying this movie took nothing from the game :usure: Trailer looks good. Fanboys gonna fanboy
Ppl are taking these movies to serious. I played the games and liked them (for the most part) but the missions kind of got stale and repetitive after a while. The idea of the game is dope, i cant wait to see the movie. A bioshock movie would be :wow:
Dude was damn near foaming at the mouth :mjlol:
Sitting there like
aBKMjYN_460sa.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I tried playing this game a few years back and couldnt get into it
Might just have to wait til this hits demand on a lazy Sunday or something

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Games are trash...

But The Fass aint never made a movie I didn't at least like...

I'm torn...hate the games...hate ubisoft...but Fass is on my list of actors that if he is in it I am watching...

shyt...he was the reason I watched 12 years a slave...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Games are trash...

But The Fass aint never made a movie I didn't at least like...

I'm torn...hate the games...hate ubisoft...but Fass is on my list of actors that if he is in it I am watching...

shyt...he was the reason I watched 12 years a slave...
Yo I just realized he was in Eden Lake
If you never saw that DO IT ASAP!!!

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
In August of 2014, a rumour began circulating that the film's original story will take place during the Spanish Inquisition and that Michael Fassbender will have a dual role in the film: in the historical part of the film during the Inquisition, Fassbender will be playing a Spanish assassin named Aguilar de Agarorobo; in the present-day setting, he will be playing Callum Lynch, a convicted felon on death-row who is being forced by Templars to help them in their war against the Assassins by reliving Aguilar's memories in a device called the Animus. While this rumour has yet to be confirmed, it is believable and, depending on the exact time frame in which the film takes place, there could be references to and possibly even a cameo by Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the Master Assassin from three of the franchise's games who leads the Assassin Brotherhood in Italy from 1476-circa 1500.

ok...:dwillhuh:..

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Desmond's ancestors did a bunch of shyt crucial to the story and hid shyt that people need to find in order to basically stop the world from dying.

the bleeding effect is basically you magicly gaining the abilities of your ancestors (freerunning, assassination) through accessing their DNA and reliving their memories. Altair Ezio and Connor are all related (because Desmond can access their memories) and the things they do all add up as part of a larger story that arcs throughout the games.

the animus is the method by which you access said memories. like the keys to your car or the password to your phone. it is a means to access.
That's good. Until you have to submit some sort of detail. Like what are these things. What did they do? Where did they come from? Why does everyone want them?

Then also get into those gods who are involved and what they was all about.

Not to mention if you want to get in any backstory of who each character is in present day (how he got there, who he was before, who are these people holding them) and the past (why he ancestors joined, who were they before, what happened to them, how does it directly effect events in the future)

We know. We been playing. Common movie goer has no fukking idea. It's all new to them. They gonna need the first 30 minutes at least just to catch them up on introducing the main guy and what he's about to do and why

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
That's good. Until you have to submit some sort of detail. Like what are these things. What did they do? Where did they come from? Why does everyone want them?

Then also get into those gods who are involved and what they was all about.

Not to mention if you want to get in any backstory of who each character is in present day (how he got there, who he was before, who are these people holding them) and the past (why he ancestors joined, who were they before, what happened to them, how does it directly effect events in the future)

We know. We been playing. Common movie goer has no fukking idea. It's all new to them. They gonna need the first 30 minutes at least just to catch them up on introducing the main guy and what he's about to do and why
Since two thirds of the film is gonna be set in modern times I'm betting they'll briefly cover it just enough for the movie goer to grasp it.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Do you guys think the movie will mention the First Civilisation and Adam and Eve?
Because depending on were they are in the time line they could mention about trying to find the descendent of Eve before the next game comes our, and I'm hopping that's focused on her so we can conclude this story.