Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Starring Michael Fassbender 12.21.16

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desmond's ancestors did a bunch of shyt crucial to the story and hid shyt that people need to find in order to basically stop the world from dying.

the bleeding effect is basically you magicly gaining the abilities of your ancestors (freerunning, assassination) through accessing their DNA and reliving their memories. Altair Ezio and Connor are all related (because Desmond can access their memories) and the things they do all add up as part of a larger story that arcs throughout the games.

the animus is the method by which you access said memories. like the keys to your car or the password to your phone. it is a means to access.
ezio and Connor are not related. Altair may be related to the Connor.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
ezio and Connor are not related. Altair may be related to the Connor.
I just checked :Mjomfgmayne:
you right they're unrelated
all this time I was wrong :goddamnisaygoddamnmayne:
I blame America's whitewashing of history :teadrinkingcacmayne:

:troll:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think this movie is going to suffer from the scifi concept. People barely accepted that silly Animus nonsense in the games because the gameplay didn't resolve around it and the core game of playing as an assassin was piff. But in a movie where you're not in control, watching this dude move around in some unnecessarily convoluted machine has all the feeling of looking utterly stupid, and I think critics especially (who still have video game movie stigma) are going to trash it.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This movie can either be good or bad. Don't think there can be any in between with it.

There is a lot of content to cover for the viewer to understand what's going on. They have to hit the ground running on it and make it as simple as possible for those that never played the game.

I personally stopped playing the series after III. Connor wasn't interesting enough of a character for me, plus I had gotten AC fatigue. Osiris may make me come back.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm shocked they got the actors they did for this. I'm pretty sure they were the only reason anyone has had hope this entire time. What movie has less buzz, this or Passengers?

I'd say they're gonna flop, but the dumbasses in Asia will probably get each of them 2 sequels no one anywhere else wants.