Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Starring Michael Fassbender 12.21.16

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think some lessons were learned about this movie..... I think if they arent stubborn they probably could improve dramatically in the sequel.

I was really hoping this was gonna be the first big videogame movie but it still missed the mark like Hitman, Prince of Persia, Max Payne, like quite a few others.

What scares me is whats gonna happen with Uncharted, Mass Effect, Metal Gear and whatever other videogame movies that are coming down the line

Martha

Gears Of War on film.... :gladbron:

I'd be at the movies everyday :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gears Of War on film.... :gladbron:

I'd be at the movies everyday :blessed:

Man the cast for that movie would have to feel like something out of an 80's flick. Like the whole cast would have to be JUICED to the gizzards!:banderas:

Rock would probably be Marcus:smugbiden:
Terry Crews at Cole Train:pachaha:
Batista as Carmaine:skip:
That big chick from Game of Thrones as the female character:shaq:

and everyone else just a bunch of cast from Golds Gym:lolbron:

Martha

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm a huge fan of the VG series, but I didn't have any expectations. Movie is just all right. Would of been better as a Netflix tv show.

Why did they make the Animus some over the top bullshyt? And why did they have him perform in "real time" to go with his flashbacks? :wtf: :dahell:

fukkin unnecessary :dahell:

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some of your standards really that low?
This was a :trash: movie.
Action was chopped to bits. Do you like constant jump cuts? Do you like cutting back to a guy looking like an idiot, mimicking fight scenes by himself?
I could forgive the Animus shyt if they did it once or twice, but they :deadhorse:.
How about the past scenes? What was the point of them other than to actually have entertaining scenes to fill the trailer with? They served no purpose, they did not develop Aguilar's character at all. He was just a guy in a hood. And worst of all, for a movie called Assassin's Creed, where the fukk were the assassinations? They took out like 1 contract maybe, I don't even remember

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just Watched

Not sure if I almost fell asleep cause I was tired or the movie was trash

As a guy who doesn't play video games the whole premise of the movie is interesting though