Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Starring Michael Fassbender 12.21.16

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I thought the song fit, especially when he did the leap of faith.

That said I'll probably be watching this on a shaky cam release :pachaha:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Wow :wow:
Wow:banderas:
I love how much it looks like the video games i thought the music worked well with the trailer as well.

I enjoyed AC3 a lot, one of my favorites in the franchise and Connor is THE BEST Assassin

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Wow :wow:
Wow:banderas:
I love how much it looks like the video games i thought the music worked well with the trailer as well.

I enjoyed AC3 a lot, one of my favorites in the franchise and Connor is THE BEST Assassin
Damn breh. Not only is that ass franchise your favorite but your favorite character/game out of the series is one of the most forgettable fukking ones out of the whole bag of dikks. You have the taste of a man who eats Bologna on white bread 5 times a week. I'd jump off a cliff if I was you.....no offense.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Damn breh. Not only is that ass franchise your favorite but your favorite character/game out of the series is one of the most forgettable fukking ones out of the whole bag of dikks. You have the taste of a man who eats Bologna on white bread 5 times a week. I'd jump off a cliff if I was you.....no offense.
:mjlol:
What you on about breh? Connor had probably the best character development after Ezio and his 3 games. Seeing him as a kid going through the struggle of not knowing his father and then losing his mother:mjcry:
When he met achilies :blessed:
When he found Haytham but was conflicted about his feelings :mjcry:
When Connor realised that the good guys did both good things and bad things like the templars:gladbron:
When Connor kills Haytham :mjcry:
When Achilles dies and Connor goes to bury him and we find out Connor was the name of his dead son:mjcry:

AC3 was an amazing game that isn't given its due because the protagonist wasn't a James Bond copycat :camby:

And AC is a great franchise for me I was a real conspiracy nut and the game really played into that.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I've just become far too cynical. 1 out of every 10 trailers for "tentpole" movie impress me these days. Every big budget movie from now til Christmas looks underwhelming except Rogue One (and I'm only saying that b/c of At-At's) and maybe Suicide Squad. Even old reliable Marvel didn't wow me with Doctor Strange.

I'm only talking trailers, there's no way all of them will be bad, but X-Men, Warcraft, ID4:R, Ben Hur, The BFG, Pete's Dragon, Star Trek 3, Tarzan, etc

:scust:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Looks good, I am optimistic about this now. :ehh:

OH fukk! Read what they just said in this coming soon interview about ASSASSIN'S CREED.

We’re told that the film will be composed of roughly 65% present day scenes and 35% sequences in the past. These dips into the past via ancestral DNA were the facet of the franchise that first got Fassbender interested in the series too.
Read more at Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Released - ComingSoon.net

Only 35 percent of the movie will be in the past :mjcry:

And now I am less optimistic about this. :beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
65% present day?!? If he's not fighting abstergo industries with abilities he gains during the animus chair when it bleeds over this is just:scusthov:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Looks like shyt. Fassbender is one of my fave current actors but he can't save this. Will be Prince of Persia status and be forgotten.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
zvEUCd9.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Terrible song choice for the trailer but otherwise it looks really dope, not that one should expect anything less from MacBeth director Justin Kurzel.