Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Starring Michael Fassbender 12.21.16

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I figured the present day Animus shyt would get in the way of a coherent story and that seems to be the case here. Had they "dumbed" it down and just have it be about Assassins in the past, I doubt it would've been as poorly received. Then again it does really seem as if critics go extra hard against video game adaptations.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I knew this movie was gonna flop when I saw the trailer and the Animus had ole boy connected to it and had him jumping around in the present day. They just couldn't leave well enough alone.They had to fukk with it. I'm glad this shyt flopped. And that's coming from a die hard AC fan.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I feel like a hard rated-R Mortal Kombat could be good, or at least receive a cult following from a horror fanbase. I'm talking about fatalities just as elaborate and brutal as the video games.

It would still probably get 40% on Rotten Tomatoes but that shyt would be a dream come true for me.

I've conceded the thought of actually getting a critically acclaimed, well written action film based on a video game. I love Mass Effect, but that shyt would make a horrible movie.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I feel like a hard rated-R Mortal Kombat could be good, or at least receive a cult following from a horror fanbase. I'm talking about fatalities just as elaborate and brutal as the video games.

It would still probably get 40% on Rotten Tomatoes but that shyt would be a dream come true for me.

I've conceded the thought of actually getting a critically acclaimed, well written action film based on a video game. I love Mass Effect, but that shyt would make a horrible movie.

What's funny is that the first Mortal Kombat was probably the best video game movie made to date.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Had a bad feeling about this movie, despite loving the games. Sounds like it'll have to be a Netflix rental.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Y'all really had faith in a Video Game movie :mjlol:. The only movie i can see working is Tomb Raider and that's because it's easy to adapt. Mix Mission Impossible with Indiana Jones and that's easy money :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Critics don't determine if a movie is good to watch or should I watch it for me
If it's looks good and gets shytted on I'll still watch it
Way too many movies with bad scores that I loved
Way too many with good scores that I didn't like

At best I take user reviews as a idea bout a movie to have an idea what I'm walking into