Ask A White Dude Anything...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
incase anyone got questions

Why do some white people refuse to criminalize white people when they commit crimes?
Black person robs, shoots and kills a person =White person says "those damn thugs, send em all back to Africa, those wefare receiving leeches"

White person shoots up a school: =White person says, "we need to re-evaluate the state of our mental health systems" "We need more gun control" "The kid had so much promise in life, what went wrong" :beli:

White boys fistfight in hockey, White people say, "those are some real tuff guys, those guys are intense competitors" :beli:

Black guys fight in basketball or football, white people say, "those damn thug/gangbangers are out of control, u can take the thug out the projects, but u can't take project out the thug" :beli:

What is the white mans thought process behind this type of thinkin/double standard?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Why do some white people refuse to criminalize white people when they commit crimes?
Black person robs, shoots and kills a person =White person says "those damn thugs, send em all back to Africa, those wefare receiving leeches"

White person shoots up a school: =White person says, "we need to re-evaluate the state of our mental health systems" "We need more gun control" "The kid had so much promise in life, what went wrong" :beli:

White boys fistfight in hockey, White people say, "those are some real tuff guys, those guys are intense competitors" :beli:

Black guys fight in basketball or football, white people say, "those damn thug/gangbangers are out of control, u can take the thug out the projects, but u can't take project out the thug" :beli:

What is the white mans thought process behind this type of thinkin/double standard?

As a white man I think about none of this shyt.

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps

:heh:

This is true tbh i cant even front.

I think op is a chill dude.

you need to ask these questions to the Middle age folks in the streets.

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is that ya'll don't really care if an Asian, Mexican or Indian (or anyone else for that mattter) dude crawls up in a white woman's guts, but the second a black dude does it, she's suddenly "damaged goods"?

Are ya'll really that insecure/worried about the black dikk?

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is that ya'll don't really care if an Asian, Mexican or Indian (or anyone else for that mattter) dude crawls up in a white woman's guts, but the second a black dude does it, she's suddenly "damaged goods"?

Are ya'll really that insecure/worried about the black dikk?

Nah man, after Indian it's damaged goods as well.

What I look like going in after pradeep :mjpls:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just joking, fukk who you want, but I think it goes on both sides really.

You only have to read threads on here that some people are kinda racist to who their races girls are going out with, I don't think it the majority of people, but you know, racists gonna be racists I guess.

Plus, everyone's just mad they ain't fukking said girl.

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very true. The only people mad are the ones that ain't getting any.

Basic human bottom line.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if your sister introduced me to you or to your family and extended family, would i be strung up on a tree and they laugh as they take pictures? :sitdown:

This board is obsessed with PAWGS, but dont you agree that a white persons shelf life is very limited. Middle aged pawgs :scusthov:

What is your honest opinion about us Negroes :troll::troll::troll:

Do you think your years of listening to jay-z, kanye, gucci mane, chief keef etc has given you some insight into the black community and do you understand us to some extent, or are we just a bunch of monkeys who make good music :yeshrug::yeshrug:

ZRO

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What do you think when you overhear a group of people referring to someone as a whiteboy.