Ask A White Dude Anything...

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
- When there is party why is your go to beer always Bud Light?:scusthov: All it does is make me piss.

- Do you have openly white racist friends, if so how do you deal with it?

- How and when did you learn to accept other races? did your parents teach you it to you or it came naturally?

- What would you say is the most racist thing you've done?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You like black chicks? Ever dated or fukked one ?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What's with the Vampire obsession?

• Vampire movies
  • Vampire look

I dont get it

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why do some white people refuse to criminalize white people when they commit crimes?
Black person robs, shoots and kills a person =White person says "those damn thugs, send em all back to Africa, those wefare receiving leeches"

White person shoots up a school: =White person says, "we need to re-evaluate the state of our mental health systems" "We need more gun control" "The kid had so much promise in life, what went wrong" :beli:

White boys fistfight in hockey, White people say, "those are some real tuff guys, those guys are intense competitors" :beli:

Black guys fight in basketball or football, white people say, "those damn thug/gangbangers are out of control, u can take the thug out the projects, but u can't take project out the thug" :beli:

What is the white mans thought process behind this type of thinkin/double standard?

@Born2BKing :usure: I thought u said I didn't talk about white folks

Last edited by a moderator:

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Why do y'all smell like wet dogs when you get wet :skip:
Why don't y'all use wash clothes when you take showers, or baths :what:
Why do y'all wear shorts, short sleeve shirts, and or sandals/flip flops when its cold :why:? It'll be 45-55 degrees, and y'all wear short sleeve shirts, and shorts. Don't y'all get cold like us :dwillhuh:?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
- When there is party why is your go to beer always Bud Light?:scusthov: All it does is make me piss.

- Do you have openly white racist friends, if so how do you deal with it?

- How and when did you learn to accept other races? did your parents teach you it to you or it came naturally?

- What would you say is the most racist thing you've done?
I fukk with coors light myself :skip: it's just cheap

Nah none of my white friends are racist that I know of. If they are they keep that shyt away from me.

I was raised around all types of people since I can remember, my mom never instilled any racism in me or my siblings

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Why do y'all smell like wet dogs when you get wet :skip:
Why don't y'all use wash clothes when you take showers, or baths :what:
Why do y'all wear shorts, short sleeve shirts, and or sandals/flip flops when its cold :why:? It'll be 45-55 degrees, and y'all wear short sleeve shirts, and shorts. Don't y'all get cold like us :dwillhuh:?

We rely smell like wet dogs to y'all? I've never noticed it, those are probably some people who don't shampoo their hair.

:wtb: that wash cloth thing is a stereotype. No one uses bar soap anymore.

And I think white people are better in cold weather than black people. We've probably been in cold climate places for a longer period of time over history

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:ld: I couldn't tell u. That twilight shyt is bizarre

Just saying ive noticed white people are usually very into vampire movies. And then there's the goth pale white skin stuff. Kinda creepy