Ask A White Dude Anything...

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Just joking, fukk who you want, but I think it goes on both sides really.

You only have to read threads on here that some people are kinda racist to who their races girls are going out with, I don't think it the majority of people, but you know, racists gonna be racists I guess.

Plus, everyone's just mad they ain't fukking said girl.

:dwillhuh: you're white?....from the thread I made about going to London, for some reason I thought you were a fat British West-Indian dude.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What's with ya'll obsession with asian chicks?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Why do some white people refuse to criminalize white people when they commit crimes?
Black person robs, shoots and kills a person =White person says "those damn thugs, send em all back to Africa, those wefare receiving leeches"

White person shoots up a school: =White person says, "we need to re-evaluate the state of our mental health systems" "We need more gun control" "The kid had so much promise in life, what went wrong" :beli:

White boys fistfight in hockey, White people say, "those are some real tuff guys, those guys are intense competitors" :beli:

Black guys fight in basketball or football, white people say, "those damn thug/gangbangers are out of control, u can take the thug out the projects, but u can't take project out the thug" :beli:

What is the white mans thought process behind this type of thinkin/double standard?

i'd say white people see other white people like themselves, so if someone does something wrong it's like holdup :whoa: this dude must have mental issues or something, no way he's just a stupid person

but with black people or mexicans, it's like :ld: oh well, stupid thug

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
if your sister introduced me to you or to your family and extended family, would i be strung up on a tree and they laugh as they take pictures? :sitdown:

This board is obsessed with PAWGS, but dont you agree that a white persons shelf life is very limited. Middle aged pawgs :scusthov:

What is your honest opinion about us Negroes :troll::troll::troll:

Do you think your years of listening to jay-z, kanye, gucci mane, chief keef etc has given you some insight into the black community and do you understand us to some extent, or are we just a bunch of monkeys who make good music :yeshrug::yeshrug:
My fam wouldn't give a fukk :yeshrug: we've been cool with black folks as long as I can remember. That's why I always found myself chillin with black people. I don't even listen to rap anymore, that shyt is garbage to me.

And some white people age well

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Why are there no blackfolks in the jetsons? just whitefolks and robots:ohhh:

come to think of it there were no asians,latinos,disabled people or gays either :birdman:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
What do you think when you overhear a group of people referring to someone as a whiteboy.

i actually do not like that shyt. when i was growing up people would always call me white boy in sorta a derogatory way like i was some lame.

so i dont really like it too much :yeshrug: