Ask A White Dude Anything...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How would you feel if your sister brought home a bblack guy?

Do you feel guilty for your white privilege?

If you saw 3 skinheads beating up a old black man what would you do?

Daps
Reppin
St louis

wat6rr.jpg

Tae

All Star
Daps
Yeah I like black chicks. Never fukked but I was closing in on this one chick at a party, she was cute too, but my black friends cockblocked the shyt out of me. :what:

Don't take them with you next time. :ufdup:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
How come hair color is the first thing you notice on a woman?

I dont understand when white men say shyt like " I like brunettes"

How does hair come before face, titties, ass, legs, etc
Not true, I've never cared about hair color and I think it's the same for the white guys I know.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
What's with ya'll obsession with asian chicks?
That's blown out of proportion.

how can a rican nikka from the slums bag a nice white girl? i dont need a 10. give me a 6 or 7 i be happy. give me some insider tips my nikka :myman:
I know there are tons of white girls who fukk with Rican dudes, it shouldn't be too hard.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That's blown out of proportion.
I beg t o differ.

IF you look on the forum im not one to be yapping about white people or always generalizing about or any other group. But if there is one generalization i can say about whites is the caffeeine (sp) addiction most of you have

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I beg t o differ.

IF you look on the forum im not one to be yapping about white people or always generalizing about or any other group. But if there is one generalization i can say about whites is the caffeeine (sp) addiction most of you have
I replied to your post about Asian women, not coffee.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I replied to your post about Asian women, not coffee.
THat one is up there too, BTW. I used to hear and but thought it was just a stereotype. Until I saw a couple of things

White coworkers drooling over little asian chicks
A white girl who i went to college with hating on asian chick because she feels men pay them too much attention.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
THat one is up there too, BTW. I used to hear and but thought it was just a stereotype. Until I saw a couple of things

A white girl who i went to college with hating on asian chick because she feels men pay them too much attention.
Well I'm sure there are a lot of white guys who go after Asian women because they're stereotyped as being
1.Easy
2.Submissive

So there are definitely white guys who go after Asian chicks but it's not like all of us feen over them, I would have been open to getting with one but I was never really that into them, and I think it's the same thing for most of my white friends. There are way more Asians in other parts of the country though, so I'm sure that's a factor. I've always been into Latinas mainly, and I ended up marrying one.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
im the whitest mother fukker on this board and lemme tell you be careful with those asian broads theyll straight have you hog tied eatin dumplins outta their butt if you aint careful.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah. They are the last type of girl I'm checking for.