Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was gonna be a luken or whatever his name was thread. I’m so disappointed this is legit :pachaha:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
if you have money life is good anywhere. SA is no different.
Do you have to be "locked down" For example I generally hang in my neighborhood It has everything I need and want and its safe but if I went to my Girlfriend's neighborhood It ain't that bad I could live there

Would you say it's the same in SA?

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Just dropped the final payment on my executive studio out in Joburg. Overview of payment history for those interested. First payment was to secure to property after i expressed interest. Next payment was due within 30 days of signing lease then the rest of balance needed to be paid 6 months before estimate move in date which is Oct 2024

h31407840164.jpg

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Submitted my paperwork for my South African retirement visa to the embassy yesterday. Hopefully it’s approved for 4 years in the country. Not that’d I’d be staying anywhere near that long but always good to have options

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Just dropped the final payment on my executive studio out in Joburg. Overview of payment history for those interested. First payment was to secure to property after i expressed interest. Next payment was due within 30 days of signing lease then the rest of balance needed to be paid 6 months before estimate move in date which is Oct 2024

h31407840164.jpg
we gettin a tour of your spot? why Joburg over Cape Town? I heard cape town is more beautiful but Joburg is blacker

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
we gettin a tour of your spot?

To be fair, i purchased an executive studio that's around 500 sq ft if that. It's basically a very nice hotel room in a mid rise apartment type of building. So nothing extrodanary but more than enough for a first time buy in a foreign country I'm not living in an can air bnb when I'm not there.

why Joburg over Cape Town? I heard cape town is more beautiful but Joburg is blacker

You got it, Joburg is blacker, significantly. That feeling of walking around and everyone is black of all income brackets is nice.

Don't get me wrong, Cape Town is beautiful, you can't even compare it, but at this point in my life I prefer Joburg.

That said, i can see myself buying a bigger property in Cape Town at a later time.

Last edited: