Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)

Read this whole thread in 2 days :mjgrin: . South Africa got some thick big booty women :wow: Nightlife videos look dope. I'm waiting for Czech to post his Capetown videos. I need to hit up South Africa soon.

Just Travelz guy be putting people up on game about women in South Africa....he's an American who lives there now. His Channel is hilarious. He be approaching random women on camera.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Read this whole thread in 2 days :mjgrin: . South Africa got some thick big booty women :wow: Nightlife videos look dope. I'm waiting for Czech to post his Capetown videos. I need to hit up South Africa soon.

Just Travelz guy be putting people up on game about women in South Africa....he's an American who lives there now. His Channel is hilarious. He be approaching random women on camera.

Yuck. He kick it in Bloem? Place was the most racist town/city I ever been to outside of the US. There was a bar we happened to wander into called the Wild Boar. shyt had pics of SA freedom fighters with nooses by them behind the bar. He must hang strictly in the CBD and by Free State university.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

“Passport Pookies Travelz”
:scust:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He seems like a lame ass nikka too. I could come up with a more logical, comprehensive list of red flags than that and I ain’t been there in 5 years

Definitely a lame

Must be 21-25 years old
These young men moving
stupid
They didn’t learn from the
Austin Holleman scandal
They will learn the hard way

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Is it true that 1 in 5 people in SA have HIV? Thought it was just white supremacist propaganda but I looked into it and it seems legit :patrice:

Aro

Pro
Daps
Sea Point, Green Point, Campys Bay if you wanna be in the middle of action.

Sunset Beach, Blaaweberg Strand if you wanna be 10min drive away from town but have the Westcoast beach front views.
Thanks breh. I ended up booking a spot in De waterkant. Looks like green point is nearby.