Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Dunno if u still there but if you are,

Whats the on-the-street perception of Julius Malema and the EFF? Say, your average 20 year old and your average 40 year old?
I can't speak much to him now but when I was there, he had his legion of followers who weren't extremely vocal. It was more of a "yea, that brotha is right" then they'd go vote ANC anyway. I think his rep took a hit bit back in 2018/2019 but I may be misinformed. Like I said, it's been 4 years :mjcry: since I've been back. May try and go when I take this break after my program is over in December (and before I jump into another one in the Fall) when I go to Europe for about 3 months.

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Been a good week here in SA. Spent the first night in Cape Town, then the next 3 nights all around Stellenbosh and Franschhoek areas. Hit joburg for 2 nights and 1 night in Durban.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Been a good week here in SA. Spent the first night in Cape Town, then the next 3 nights all around Stellenbosh and Franschhoek areas. Hit joburg for 2 nights and 1 night in Durban.
Whats the best nightlife between cape, jozi and durban

Also which city has the baddest? And which did you like the best?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Some of the best times I had wee in Cape & Joburg. Didn’t really kick it like that in Durban. Lotta clubs in Cape came off as pretentious but man, parties on Long St and mad chicks out for first Thursday’s was :banderas: There was a spot that played nothing but 90s hip hop. Never heard them play the same joints twice the many times i went. Had like a grimy lyricists lounge feel to it. I stopped going out in Joburg around the last 9 months I was there and just threw house parties. I miss those times :sadcam:

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps

I love joburg becasue I like city life, but Cape Town is just beautiful. I guess it would be like comparing Atlanta to somewhere in Souther Cali

Joburg has the best nitelife to me and baddest looking women. Joburg is like being in Atlanta to me (the good and the bad). Women legit are everywhere. While I'm not huge into clubs like I used to be, Rockets (on the gram @rockets.life) is one place I go everytime I'm here. But it's tons of "trendy" restaurants to choose from that are full of women.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Some of the best times I had wee in Cape & Joburg. Didn’t really kick it like that in Durban. Lotta clubs in Cape came off as pretentious but man, parties on Long St and mad chicks out for first Thursday’s was :banderas: There was a spot that played nothing but 90s hip hop. Never heard them play the same joints twice the many times i went. Had like a grimy lyricists lounge feel to it. I stopped going out in Joburg around the last 9 months I was there and just threw house parties. I miss those times :sadcam:
Did they ever solve that nightclub shyt where all those young people died mysteriously?

It was like 20-30 young people who died and they couldn't figure out how.

This was either last year or the earlier part of this year.

Daps
We have never been the majority in America. We are at 13% of the population, compared to them being the majority in South Africa. Completely different power potentials

Let’s look at a microcosm for better comparison. There are cities and communities where we are the majority. We don’t hold any power in those contexts either.

In short, y’all don’t have a good point

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Let’s look at a microcosm for better comparison. There are cities and communities where we are the majority. We don’t hold any power in those contexts either.

In short, y’all don’t have a good point
You aren't in a microcosm in America. You are in America, a country controlled by whites who descend from cacs that made lynching Black people an activity similar to Sunday picnics. Those cities are controlled by whites regardless if we are the majority

Daps
You aren't in a microcosm in America. You are in America, a country controlled by whites who descend from cacs that made lynching Black people an activity similar to Sunday picnics. Those cities are controlled by whites regardless if we are the majority

Then how can you shyt on south africans who live in a country that was controlled by the apartheid regime where whites held all forms of power until as recently as 1994. Make that make sense :dahell:

You guys are straight weirdos man

• Dap

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Then how can you shyt on south africans who live in a country that was controlled by the apartheid regime where whites held all forms of power until as recently as 1994. Make that make sense :dahell:

You guys are straight weirdos man
Because they were the majority and still are yet they continue to let whites, asians and arabs rule them. They refuse to invest in their people

Daps
Because they were the majority and still are yet they continue to let whites, asians and arabs rule them. They refuse to invest in their people

Black Americans are the majority, 71% of Ferguson, Missouri why is police, mayors office and courts controlled by whites? Why do rich and upper middle class black Americans move out of black neighborhoods? Why do black Americans refuse to invest in their people?

We can all play this dumb blame game. It gets us nowhere :stopitslime: Stop shytting on your people

• Dap

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Photos from franschhoek a couple of weeks ago. Took the wine tram to a few wineries. After that second winery (about 3 hours of drinking) I was feeling good.

It’s beautiful in parts of SA

8-C0-DEA58-15-B3-44-E0-A7-BD-B42-BF5121-A40.jpg

33-DF6835-15-DB-4-AE0-816-F-5-C4776-FEE405.jpg

F9784-D55-92-B1-4-EF1-9028-6-F7-AD831-E3-A5.jpg