Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Oh yea, I know Dineo. She used to pop up at house parties I threw in PTA. She's a delusional bird brain who thinks higher of herself than she should. I vividly remember her hanging out with me and the crew at Mash and saying "It's so good to come hangout with the regular, salt of the earth folks." From that point on, I avoided that hoe with all my being.
Ima have to contact you when I make a trip this December breh

Notley

Pro
Daps
I have been checking out this thread for years.

I am heading to South Africa, Nov. 9-30. I will be working the first 10 days, and vacationing the rest of the time.

I will be in Johannesburg, Nov. 10-12; Durban, November 12-15, Johannesburg, Nov. 15-17; Cape Town, Nov. 17-23. From there, I am going to decide how to spend my last week or so.

Will anyone else be in SA then? I have read the entire thread are there any updates on things to check out, women, or safety?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Seems like they never did anything about whites controlling their land and economy

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, Amerikkka isn't an African country.

We can only do so much as a poor minority group.

I'll never understand how 90% countries be letting CACs rule over them
fixed. Its not unique to black people. Most countries and races lost miserably to cacs in the 1600s. There are literally a handful of nations on earth out of nearly 250 that can stand against europe and the english speaking adjacents of their continent.

And the ones that are standing are only doing it because cacs decided to uplift them. Its actually ironic that the same game they play domestically by uplifting model minorities also occurs abroad to entire nations. For example look at how people of the exact same race, culture, and intellect in korea (north vs south) live drastically different lives due to cac favoritism. Same game with saudis , japan, china, hongkong, taiwan, etc

Their only error thus far in the last 400 yrs has been uplifting china too much, but that may soon change. They made a similar miscalculation with japan in the last century and they very quickly corrected course, but thats a story for another day.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Ros

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Dunno if u still there but if you are,

Whats the on-the-street perception of Julius Malema and the EFF? Say, your average 20 year old and your average 40 year old?

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I'll never understand how 90% Black countries be letting CACs rule over them
The question is: are the people ready to become another Zimbabwe? John Henrik Clarke speak about this very issue: if you don't have the knowledge to industrialize then kicking ALL non-Afrikans is foolish because you'll only have to call them back later. Face it: black people there like the money and wealth whites have there (at the very least). Can it change? Of course but it'll be worse before it gets better.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I have been checking out this thread for years.

I am heading to South Africa, Nov. 9-30. I will be working the first 10 days, and vacationing the rest of the time.

I will be in Johannesburg, Nov. 10-12; Durban, November 12-15, Johannesburg, Nov. 15-17; Cape Town, Nov. 17-23. From there, I am going to decide how to spend my last week or so.

Will anyone else be in SA then? I have read the entire thread are there any updates on things to check out, women, or safety?
Hit me up when you're in Cape Town, hit up MOJO Market in Sea Point, Kloof Street, long street, Waterfront, Woodstock, Hiking spots up Table Mountain etc

The sun goes down at 7pm in Cape Town, even 7:30pm is still not dark outside. Summer time.

If you're :flabbynsick: I'll show you the spots and dip