Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Touched down around 10am yesterday. Walked out of immigration to have Blakelane car service waiting on me with my name on the sign and the Benz out there. I don't do airport taxis in Africa, unfortunately they love to haggle an I don't. I rather pay extra upfront for a streamlined process.

Got early check in at my hotel an settled in. Did some work as I' not even on vacation, just burnt off for the weekend. Ended up meeting this one chick I had been talking to off the gram for a couple of weeks, grabbed dinner with her then back to the room we went.

All in all day 1 was a success.

SA.jpg
6bkGR09

car_8.jpg
Is that a Mercedes’? I had one when I was there. And have you flipped the car over yet? Driving on the wrong side took some adjustments and I made a few wrong turns myself

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Is that a Mercedes’? I had one when I was there. And have you flipped the car over yet? Driving on the wrong side took some adjustments and I made a few wrong turns myself

I had a driver.

But last time i was pushing a 3 series. It was my first time driving on opposite side of the road but it wasn't hard for the most part as long as you follow the other cars. Hardest part was to remember to look right when pulling out of traffic rather than left.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This is the biggest urban/black podcast in the world country and obviously in South Africa.

This chick, Dineo Ranaka, has 3 kids from 3 different baby daddies.

Just listen to first 10-20min.
Everything we discussed about SA chicks. Extremely delusional and she's not even a baddie like that and she's deep into her 30s.

Oh yea, I know Dineo. She used to pop up at house parties I threw in PTA. She's a delusional bird brain who thinks higher of herself than she should. I vividly remember her hanging out with me and the crew at Mash and saying "It's so good to come hangout with the regular, salt of the earth folks." From that point on, I avoided that hoe with all my being.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Slik Talk is the number 1 troll in SA :russ:
:mjlol:

Going in on Dineo Ranaka and her 3 babies from 3 baby daddies