Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Man look.

Every shorty I met down there, every single one of them... Not one had anything good to say about SA men.

The socioeconomic dynamics down there is all fukked up. Definitely links to Apartheid but has metastasized into an entirely separate beast.
No surprises there.

I reckon Xhosa men in particular are the first black men globally to go MGTOW long before racist CACs online coined the term.

Effectively a black man in South Africa knows he's not welcome in the corporate world, unless to be emasculated and walking on eggshells all day long.

He knows if he has kids or gets married the court systems and law are stacked against him, a woman can literally take your kids anytime she feels like it and they'll protect her. The previous generation of men completely failed their sons.

So SA men (Xhosa and Zulu) fukk as many hoes as they can. and do the bare minimum as far as being a father, building a home etc coz there's no incentive for a black man to do that.

But I've seen many corporate black men who are sick and tired of dealing with entitled educated black women, so what these brehs do is they slave away at a white corporate job all week long, and on Friday to Sunday they go to the hood and trick on their township young bytch and be treated like a King, to the Queen's disapproval :wtb::mjlol:

Isn't it crazy that black family structures were more intact during Aprtheid and Jim Crow :francis:

Anyway South Africa is a depressing place if you really know what's going on here and what the implications mean for the future of black boys/men.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
The rare occasion you come across a black girl in SA who comes from a nuclear family with mom and dad present there's usually one of 2 issues...

Either her father is emotionally closed off/emotional neglect (which creates further issues)

or

the domineering mother got herself a weak man she could control. So the daughter in turn watches this weak spineless man/father being bossed around by her mother and resents weak men and is forever "testing" every man she's with.

To find a woman in SA that grew up in a household where she had a strong father who loved her is damn near impossible.
The root cause of the problem is that the black men who were born in the 30s and 40s, and had kids in the 60s and 70s (who in turn had kids in the 90s and 200s, those initial 30s and 40s black families were already broken due to colonization and Aprtheid. The fathers back then carried way too much trauma projected onto thier kids.

Ofcourse the neoliberal Anglo-American empire looted the majority of SA's resources and wealth in the late 80s and installed token leaders like Nelson Mandela for empty symbolism.

All these factors have played a role, but white power/domination stretching back centuries is at the core of the SA "dating" "gender war" "fatherlessness" " crime" "Gender Based Violence" and all these surface level issues.

Look what happened to the Zulus from the time of Shaka Zulu's death in the late 1820s, the early 1900s Zulu kings were getting baptized :stopitslime::mjlol:

Anyway, I hate to sound like a cynical or nihilistic but we are well and truly fukked... And as I look the diaspora, it's almost worst in Jamaica, Nigeria, US etcy

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Anyway, I hate to sound like a cynical or nihilistic but we are well and truly fukked... And as I look the diaspora, it's almost worst in Jamaica, Nigeria, US etcy

Ehhh, I’m not sure about this. Especially Nigeria. Nuclear Family dynamics are still very strong there. I'd imagine the same in Jamo as well. The US is more applicable and even then, it depends on the community.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Ehhh, I’m not sure about this. Especially Nigeria. Nuclear Family dynamics are still very strong there. I'd imagine the same in Jamo as well. The US is more applicable and even then, it depends on the community.
Oh I get what you mean. My sister married an Igbo. They have very strong family bonds, but Nigerians are the most white worshipping, colorist, white jesus worshipping group of Black people I've come accross. That's what I mean by worse... It's like you gotta choose which death do you want. But die you shall so to speak.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Oh I get what you mean. My sister married an Igbo. They have very strong family bonds, but Nigerians are the most white worshipping, colorist, white jesus worshipping group of Black people I've come accross. That's what I mean by worse... It's like you gotta choose which death do you want. But die you shall so to speak.

I don't know about this either. You gotta just take a look at Francophone Africa. But regardless, that's neither here nor there. Every African nation has its own issue to deal will relating to the incidents of slavery and colonization. Idk if any one group is better off than the other.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Touched down around 10am yesterday. Walked out of immigration to have Blakelane car service waiting on me with my name on the sign and the Benz out there. I don't do airport taxis in Africa, unfortunately they love to haggle an I don't. I rather pay extra upfront for a streamlined process.

Got early check in at my hotel an settled in. Did some work as I' not even on vacation, just burnt off for the weekend. Ended up meeting this one chick I had been talking to off the gram for a couple of weeks, grabbed dinner with her then back to the room we went.

All in all day 1 was a success.

SA.jpg
6bkGR09

car_8.jpg

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Touched down around 10am yesterday. Walked out of immigration to have Blakelane car service waiting on me with my name on the sign and the Benz out there. I don't do airport taxis in Africa, unfortunately they love to haggle an I don't. I rather pay extra upfront for a streamlined process.

Got early check in at my hotel an settled in. Did some work as I' not even on vacation, just burnt off for the weekend. Ended up meeting this one chick I had been talking to off the gram for a couple of weeks, grabbed dinner with her then back to the room we went.

SA.jpg
6bkGR09

car_8.jpg
looks like a coloured woman:mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

SA.jpg
6bkGR09

car_8.jpg

Eat

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I want to visit South Africa but I’m
Shook. I’m the kind of tourist that is walking around with an expensive camera taking photos from morning till night

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
There's an anti black man "man hating" daddy issues energy in SA everywhere you go.
I saw inklings of it when I lived there. And it wasn't your run of the mill chick who worked at Chicken Licken. These were professional Black women. The sentiment was really held by women who traveled a lot (particularly those who lived in London for an extended period).

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
This is the biggest urban/black podcast in the world country and obviously in South Africa.

This chick, Dineo Ranaka, has 3 kids from 3 different baby daddies.

Just listen to first 10-20min.
Everything we discussed about SA chicks. Extremely delusional and she's not even a baddie like that and she's deep into her 30s.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

SA.jpg
6bkGR09

car_8.jpg
Are you in Joburg?...

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Oh I get what you mean. My sister married an Igbo. They have very strong family bonds, but Nigerians are the most white worshipping, colorist, white jesus worshipping group of Black people I've come accross.

I disagree with this to an extent. Nigeria is far from a eurocentric country. If you would have said ethnocentric, I would have agreed with you.