Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Bro this is incredible and thank you for breaking it down.

You about to spoil me for these rotten American women, breh. I need to come to the motherland to experience what I've been missing.

:mjcry:
last I checked you were in a happy relationship and your girl just bought you an expensive laptop. You sounding a lil too greedy there pleighboi :ufdup:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bro this is incredible and thank you for breaking it down.

You about to spoil me for these rotten American women, breh. I need to come to the motherland to experience what I've been missing.

:mjcry:
I'm not even doing it service fam. Once you get that level of treatment, shyt afterwards is so subpar. Think I said it in here earlier, but the coolest trait that all the ones I was good w/ like that was that they went out of their way to put me on to shyt. Not to shyt on sistas stateside, but it's the usual dinner date, hit up a bar, travel to to Tulum/DR stuff. Over there, it was "yo, you wanna hit up this bed & breakfast that's in the middle of a nature reserve then hit up the Lighthouse Bar in Uhmalanga for fresh lobster?" type steez. Or jump on a flight just to fukk around in Cape for the weekend. I was spoiled :mjcry:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not even doing it service fam. Once you get that level of treatment, shyt afterwards is so subpar. Think I said it in here earlier, but the coolest trait that all the ones I was good w/ like that was that they went out of their way to put me on to shyt. Not to shyt on sistas stateside, but it's the usual dinner date, hit up a bar, travel to to Tulum/DR stuff. Over there, it was "yo, you wanna hit up this bed & breakfast that's in the middle of a nature reserve then hit up the Lighthouse Bar in Uhmalanga for fresh lobster?" type steez. Or jump on a flight just to fukk around in Cape for the weekend. I was spoiled :mjcry:

:wow:

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
How the pawgs there? :lupe:

PAWGS in Africa breh?

AdolescentInconsequentialBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Why? What wrong with Xhosa women? Don't like them?
I’ll let one of the other brehs break it down for you

What was this about lol?
she owned this huge swath of land and had all of these top five animals. Whole family was wild. Wrestling with lions and tigers and shyt

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
@Lucky_Lefty I was in Cape Town about 2 weeks ago as well. I feel at home because I'm coloured and Cape Town is full of us. Common misconception is that we all were created there (:mjlol:). I was on business so I didn't get to do much sight seeing and these are the only pics I have on my phone :francis:.

Table Mountain - View from the hotel:

FWN8AkJ.jpg

A view the same mountain from Jan van Riebeecks castle. I had no interest in learning about the castle on the tour, shyt was shoved down our throats as kids:

eWiKN12.jpg

Going to Maropeng this weekend to see the Homo Naledi fossil exhibit before the public viewings end.
What's the coloured I'm reading about? Just mixed people of any race, tribe or ethnicity? Are you mostly black? I remember watching vice news in CPT and saw a bunch of slightly lighter skinned black people with nappy hair in the townships. Are their unspoken rules between the group? How are they treated by other groups? I swear I never see them in SA booty pages and posts.

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
What's the coloured I'm reading about? Just mixed people of any race, tribe or ethnicity? Are you mostly black? I remember watching vice news in CPT and saw a bunch of slightly lighter skinned black people with nappy hair in the townships. Are their unspoken rules between the group? How are they treated by other groups? I swear I never see them in SA booty pages and posts.

At a high level it's basically people that are mixed. But mixed people there tend to date other mixed people and continue to do so so eventually you're just a mixed of all kinds of stuff.

At first I thought it was odd, but now I look at the U.S. and people are quick to call biracials non-black or say things like "they not black enough", so I can see why actually having a mixed group makes sense.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
people are quick to call biracials non-black or say things like "they not black enough"
But it's true, no? 50/50 doesn't make 100. It's both not black and X enough because they're both black and X. If we're talking about AA then I wouldn't be surprised if they had more euro than SSA but that's a different conversation for a different time.