Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
As some of you brothers know I've been traveling throughout Africa since the 27th of February of last year. I'm currently in Tanzania and my initial 90 days will be elapsed by the 31st of May. That said, there is a possibility I made go to the DRC and after that, I'll be making my way to South Africa. It'll be my intention to stay in the country for the whole 90 days unless asked for an extension. I will be in Joburg first before making my way to Cape Town and then after I might head to Durban. I'll keep you brothers posted on my moves.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As some of you brothers know I've been traveling throughout Africa since the 27th of February of last year. I'm currently in Tanzania and my initial 90 days will be elapsed by the 31st of May. That said, there is a possibility I made go to the DRC and after that, I'll be making my way to South Africa. It'll be my intention to stay in the country for the whole 90 days unless asked for an extension. I will be in Joburg first before making my way to Cape Town and then after I might head to Durban. I'll keep you brothers posted on my moves.

How's the curfew in TZ?

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
35% :ufdup: put some respect on our big booty women's frames.

Stay away from the Xhosa's Life will never be the same again :mjcry:

Black women in SA come in all shades and size. You will find a girl that matches your preference. I would think they all look similar but Nigerian and a lot of West African women ive met or seen seem to have construction worker type of feet and hands :picard:....which is not common for SA women.

if you like them with a lot of ass go for Xhosa women.

if you like em feisty with an attitude, go for Xhosa or Zulu women

If you like em light in complexion, then go for Swati, Xhosa or Sotho women.

If you want to leave the country with empty pockets, then go for non other than Xhosa women :wow:

@Lucky_Lefty
Leaving Jozi today. This is a nice city, but seeing the native black population fukked up in the game(streetwalkers in Newtown, the homeless) while everyone else living food makes me feel some type of way.

Also what are the best black owned spots in Jozi?

Itinerary locked in for next year
giphy.gif

In SA right now

Shout-out to the legend @Lucky_Lefty

Shout-out to my nikka @phcitywarrior

If you debating coming out here, just do it.

Currently in Johannesburg after 2 years.

just like I remember it

Drop the 411 and the Shire mares for me, ya hear? :ufdup: :steviej:

• Dap
Reactions: YBG

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
How long you gonna be out there and is it work related?

In SA for two weeks total. Looking like one week in Joburg and one week in Cape Town with a side trip off to Stellenbosch

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Will do. I'm not really doing any tourist stuff on this trip but will take some photos of the city.

Where you at... The tourism industry has died completely coz of the Kung Flu19:francis:

How long you gonna be there?... I kinda miss Joburg, but I also don't :mjcry:
The hoes :wow:

Typically i stay in the Sandton /Melrose Arch areas when in Joburg.

I went to Rocket Bryanston last night. Pearl Thusi, was there so it was full of hoes.

Went to Cubana Fourways Saturday night an it was a good look as well.

Curfew is 12am so places start shutting down at 1045/11pm but they be jumpin at 8pm.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
In SA for two weeks total. Looking like one week in Joburg and one week in Cape Town with a side trip off to Stellenbosch

Will do. I'm not really doing any tourist stuff on this trip but will take some photos of the city.

I went to Rocket Bryanston last night. Pearl Thusi, was there so it was full of hoes.

Curfew is 12am so places start shutting down at 1045/11pm but they be jumpin at 8pm.

Hala at me if you're in Cape Town next week.
Ima be all over Town(Long Street) /Waterfront.

If you're not repping #UglyGang we can get some colored hoes :wow:

I'm not a fan of the Joburg club culture. You can't really parlay and talk to any chick, fat old middle aged brehs tricking their asses off, loud music, drunk ratchets, gold diggers :huhldup:... It's not really a vibe for me.

I was with this other breh last week from the UK(South London), he starts saying suspect shyt like "bruv I don't really care about the bytchz, I just want a good time" :dame::comeon:

Had to ditch his ass in Long Streeg:unimpressed:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

This shyt right

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Mash Braai House in Midrand ain't the go to spot anymore? Swear to god, you can't pull a chick out of there, give up on life

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Just finished my last final so bored.....more photos

Swaziland during the drought
OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

Living Room (I think that's the name) in Maboneng
Photo-Jul-03-16-14-18.jpg

Another school being built in Limpopo
Photo-Nov-03-10-54-58.jpg

Soweto Marathon (which I will NEVER run again; body ached for like 3 days afterwards)
Photo-Nov-06-08-34-11.jpg

crazy white woman
IMG-3556.jpg

Nike Fitness group in Rosebank. ALWAYS a winner or 5 guaranteed at every event they had. Got mad cool with the American chick who ran it but I think she's doing shyt up in Berlin for Nike and the Berlin Marathon
IMG-5659.jpg

use to see this kid everyday at a robot....would give him money every now and then. So him high af once when I ran through Mamelodi and stopped giving him money
IMG-3426.jpg

A school I tried my hardest to get them new facilities but it didn't fall thru like I hoped (bureaucratic yellow tape)
IMG-3401.jpg

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Just finished my last final so bored.....more photos

Swaziland during the drought
OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

Living Room (I think that's the name) in Maboneng
Photo-Jul-03-16-14-18.jpg

Another school being built in Limpopo
Photo-Nov-03-10-54-58.jpg

Soweto Marathon (which I will NEVER run again; body ached for like 3 days afterwards)
Photo-Nov-06-08-34-11.jpg

crazy white woman
IMG-3556.jpg

Nike Fitness group in Rosebank. ALWAYS a winner or 5 guaranteed at every event they had. Got mad cool with the American chick who ran it but I think she's doing shyt up in Berlin for Nike and the Berlin Marathon
IMG-5659.jpg

use to see this kid everyday at a robot....would give him money every now and then. So him high af once when I ran through Mamelodi and stopped giving him money
IMG-3426.jpg

A school I tried my hardest to get them new facilities but it didn't fall thru like I hoped (bureaucratic yellow tape)
IMG-3401.jpg

Wow, brotha do your thing:salute: