Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the guy asked a question breh,

So I responded.....nothing wrong with that. People are allowed to have their own opinions....

its posited as his opinion to the point you recognized it as such and prompted you to say "to each their own"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I think on average cac and Hispanic women look better however there are some very good looking African women out there.....

Nah..hispanic women are for the most part not looking like Selena or J Lo but Lady Luck etc.
There dimes are waaay too few, and once you get past the light skin its whatever..like dudes run off to Brazil and get mad its a lot of pale bytches but like 3 or 4 real dimes:mjlol:

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah..hispanic women are for the most part not looking like Selena or J Lo but Lady Luck etc.
There dimes are waaay too few, and once you get past the light skin its whatever..like dudes run off to Brazil and get mad its a lot of pale bytches but like 3 or 4 real dimes:mjlol:

Brazilians are not Hispanic.

Their black women actually embrace their afros and their lightskin women are down to earth because there’s like 40 million of them.

The darkskin (my preference) females are no different.

Last edited:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

Brasil has more black people than the US breh

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Any of the brehs international or local SA cats who in and around Johannesburg. Feel like we should make a Coli SA Groupchat.

Is Lucky Lefty still alive? Or did that KZN p*ssy claim another one ?

Revive the thread brehs!!

Saw Lucky post recently.

I was in Jo'burg for 4 nights in December last year. Had fun but felt I didn't experience as much as I could have. Looking to jump back in this holiday season...

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yeah I’m still alive. May come back during festive season but if not, most definitely for Two Oceans and stay until CPT Jazz festival

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ::mjlol:

As a Xhosa guy this is beyond the truth

I've impregnated 3 women in my lifetime (raw dogging) and all 3 were Xhosa:francis:

this is how i wonder what i'm gonna do :francis:

i wanna end up cuffing a black american women especially from the south where its more likely she is conscious and gets the struggle. i hope you don't misconstrue what i mean by that, not saying south african women cant or wont be like that but i mean growing up in the same environment and living it.

but man :francis: sisters gotta realize its not fair to us that we are expected to just only fukk them when married, like damn how can we see asses like this and not wanna hit? :mjcry:

Black women over here should have a rule that we can fukk who we want on the side as long as its other black women outside of the country :camby:

That way they aren't in a nearby town and risk messing up the marriage

What you think of my idea breh? :blessed: :jawalrus:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Um no...you are getting brainwashed by media again. We know nikkas in America be colorstruck as fukk, they only present those pale women because they have low self esteem and hate dark skinned women. That is why you don't see that much attractive women.

Most pure Brazilian women have Angolan Ancestry. The features of dark skinned Brazilian women look like Angolan women