Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
@phcitywarrior @Cape Town JHB

Spending 3 nights in Johannesburg later this month(Monday to Thursday). What are the must hit spots? Trying to maximize the short time I have here. I have a chick from last time that'll be coming out to see me but otherwise what's up?

Will be staying in Sandton this time, I felt Midrand was a bit far out from the action.
Also a general travel tip. Go to the official ticket seller website for big events and check out what events are taking place that coincide with your stay at that City/Country. When i go to Cape Town i go to the CompuTicket website and just browse interesting shyt that will be happening around that time that coincide with my stay.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Legardary thread. I was planing to go to Naija but since I'm a chubby-chaser, I need to snatch my a Clydesdale mare real quick in SA.

Brasil has more black people than the US breh
No they don't, beloved. What ppl are doing ( and I know why) is including pardos who are NOT mulattos. Blacks in Brazil are about 22M.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Not sure if I told this story but I stayed in Cape Town for 3 nights. On a Saturday evening on the motorcycle I rented past by Cubanas which look lit. Ended up going back to the serviced apartment I was staying in, showered, changed and dipped back over there. Met a chick from Durban while in there. Got her back to the spot but didnt close the deal due to friction. Great night tho, Cubanas was lit

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Not sure if I told this story but I stayed in Cape Town for 3 nights. On a Saturday evening on the motorcycle I rented past by Cubanas which look lit. Ended up going back to the serviced apartment I was staying in, showered, changed and dipped back over there. Met a chick from Durban while in there. Got her back to the spot but didnt close the deal due to friction. Great night tho, Cubanas was lit
What was the friction about if I may ask?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
What was the friction about if I may ask?
Her homegirl came back too with a dude. I had 2 bedrooms. He fukked up somehow someway. Pulled the we leaving while I was still in pregame.

Its actually why I close deals now and get things going with the quickness. It was this and a few other times I spent too long building shyt up...now I'm straight to the point

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Legardary thread. I was planing to go to Naija but since I'm a chubby-chaser, I need to snatch my a Clydesdale mare real quick in SA.

No they don't, beloved. What ppl are doing ( and I know why) is including pardos who are NOT mulattos. Blacks in Brazil are about 22M.

I don't think its a large percentage of people in Brasil that are claiming black if they can get away with claiming something else

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Lucky_Lefty @CHICAGO @Tony_Bromo
I’m going to Johannesburg in about 10 days, I got some questions.

1. Do you need a car there?
2. I’m a regular nikka(don’t dress flashy), do they be tryna rob regular nikkas out there?
3. How’s the water there?
4. Should I get shots or vaccines?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

2. I’m a regular nikka(don’t dress flashy), do they be tryna rob regular nikkas out there?

RENT A CAR
DIDNT GET ROBBED
I ONLY DRINK BOTTLED WATER REGARDLESS OF WHERE IM AT.
GET SHOTS/VACCINES

:devil:
:evil:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

1. Nope
2 Yep but dont try to stunt
3. You can drink straight from the tap. It's not like zanzibar
4 Only need malaria if you're traveling to KZN (Durban area)