Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Meh... I'll take Nicole Nyaba. :yeshrug: And why does she have an American last name like "Johnson" always wondered that.

Who many SA claim is ruining the country.
He is but the ANC as a whole are messing things up IMO. A reactive govt if I ever saw one. Like I posted earlier and when I was here, went on a study forewarning them of a possibility of this water shortage and instead of being proactive and doing what it took to curb, they only asked us “can you build more dams” or “is there anything you all can do to prevent this”. The provincial ministers are just friends of the party and are super unqualified to perform their duties. No BS, in one meeting, the main guy was more concerned about more strawberry shortbread cookies than the findings.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Let's be very clear on this "ANC" thing and provide some quick and brief historical context.

The very reason Africans were enslaved in their own continet and enslaved abroad was to form the human "machinery " to build and industrialise white superpowers (US,Britain, France, Germany ). Once that stage was achieved,the agenda shifted to how do we keep these Africans away from the very same developed areas they were forced to build.

This kicked off the fake African independence movement in the 1950s. Controlled c00ns were given token symbols of power the old white supremacist colonial powers were still in power(those who did not play the game got Patrice Lamumba'd). This was the refinement of 20th century white supremacy.

South Africa when it was under wite political rule , was also under white economic rule ,white military rule; white education;medical systems etc. A conplete white supremacist functional society.
the blacks were given political control the South African Military was forced to sell it's nuclear weapons in a secret deal headed by Dave Cameron, the US Army stopped suppyling military support. Government owned institutions that controlled the wealth of the country like SASOL, Telekom, Transnet, Eskom etc were privatised fully or in part
so they could still be in white hands. Every aspect of life that one needs to run a society Military,Education, Medical Care, Control of the resources (Mines, farming lands etc) were all under white control. A burgoiuse political middle class was then allowed in very small and controlled portions to represent token power and token integration in white owned entities.

The ANC is a bunch of Sambo c00ns destroying each other for quite literally the crumbs of white supremacy. they get to earn and make millions of dollars but the majority of black people are still impoverished.

The global white community knew all this from the moment they ALLOWED Nelson Mandela to be released from Robben Island. 3 years before they even announced it(1986/7)

So all this ANC/Zuma talk don't mean shyt. There's a global system of white supremacy and will exist with or without Zuma/ANC.
Especially the help of the white identified black middle class of South Africa

If Cape Town has a water shortage you best belive the first people to die of dehydration will be the Kaffirs/******s in Khayelitsha,Gugulethu, Nyanga, etc and all those black townships before Camps Bay and Table View

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm on South African twitter and it looks like there are nothing but a bunch of baddie thots running around down there.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Bruh I just met a guy in the North of Johannesburg(Rosebank) who's from the greater Illinois region. Breh is a a G.
Michele are you're in here bro?
Said he'd been coming to South Africa constantly since 2011. I immediately thought of this thread.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Any of the brehs international or local SA cats who in and around Johannesburg. Feel like we should make a Coli SA Groupchat.

Is Lucky Lefty still alive? Or did that KZN p*ssy claim another one ?

Revive the thread brehs!!

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Yeah I think on average cac and Hispanic women look better however there are some very good looking African women out there.....

I've been saying for a long time that The Coli forum as we knew it from 2011-2014 is over. This place has been completely infiltrated by white supremacist trolls and pretend online "blacks".

What black man would've ever been comfortable to say he prefers cacs and Latinos on the Coli of all places 5 years ago here.

But I digress

Last edited:

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
I've been saying for a long time that The Coli forum as we knew it from 2011-2014 is over. This place has been completely infiltrated by white supremacist trolls and pretend online "blacks".

What black man would've ever been comfortable to say he refers cacs and Latinos on the Coli of all places 5 years ago here.

But I diguess

Having a preferential opinion doesn't mean you're a white supremacist, that's silly breh....:hhh:

Last edited:

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
if it's "to each their own", why did you feel the need to interject just to say cac and latino women look better? you couldn't just go about your business?

fukking weirdo cacs

Because the guy asked a question breh,

Are African women the GOAT or nah..I say they are

So I responded.....nothing wrong with that. People are allowed to have their own opinions....