Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Lucky_Lefty said:
Sorry fam. I’m on vacation. That’s as good as it’s gonna get :yeshrug:

Damn. How much longer you gon' be there, breh?

I might be able to pull this off with your help anyway since I only need about 6 photos over 6 hours' time.

They just have to be from the same location.​

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
idk what the scene is like now (I’m still debating on whether to catch a quick flight to Joburg before I roll out) but these were the spots I’d hit up the most

Braam: Kitcheners (usually go with some of the homies and set up shop; would always meet a curious college chick). It’s another spot that was across the road from it next to a restaurant that popped. It’s a spot call Hotel I believe that used to have a gang of bad ones in there. Neighbourgoods is always a good spot to meet women.

Melrose Arch: JBs or Churchill’s. You got to the latter, not saying you have to be dressed to the nines but a button up and slip ons will take you a long way.

Sandton: never really did the the Harem, Taboo or Kong (groupies on deck) thing. Not really my type of crowd (youngins). Butchers Shop, Wangthai or Pappas always did right by me.

You can’t lose at Mash (if it’s still open). I know peeps who swore on Rivonia on Deck but i didn’t see the hype.Use to crash the Cubanas in Fourways a bit. Also the one in Pretoria near Menlyn Square which is where all the chicks were going to when I was leaving. Place to be seen from what I’ve heard from friends still there. Just pick a spot and you can’t lose. Happy hour at Basslines on Thursday in Newtown was always a winner. The one joint in Soweto (Zone 6) have some of the thickest broads I ever seen. Vilakazi Street is always good.

As far as maboneng, you will always walk out with something at Living Room. Super chill vibe and everyone is super friendly. It’s another roof top spot around the corner but LR will always be near and dear to me

Damn bruh good looks....that's a lot of spots. I'll need cliff notes of like top 5 spots.

That spot in Soweto, Zone 6, is def a must if it got them thick SA women :takedat:

I do plan on checking out this one restaurant at Melrose Arch so I'll see what's out there.

What would be your top 5-6 spots be? I'll probably try to do at least 1 spot every night if not more. Zone 6 seem like it finna be the move though.

This is what I got of possible places to check out. I'd appreciate your advice on the top 5 or 6 spots.

Braam: Kitcheners or Neighbourgoods
Melrose Arch: JBs or Churchill's --> much more upscale
Sandton: Harem or Kong (worth a possible visit), Butcher's
Newton: Bassline (Thursday HH)
Maboneng: Living Room
???: Mash
Soweto: Zone 6 & Vilakazi Street

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Braam: Kitcheners (Fri/Sat nite) or Neighborhoods (Saturday morning/afternoon)
Melrose Arch: JBs or Churchill's --> much more upscale (Fri/Saturday nite)
Sandton: Harem or Kong (mostly Sat nite) (worth a possible visit), Butcher's (anytime)
Newton: Bassline (Thursday HH)
Maboneng: Living Room (Sunday afternoon)
???: Mash (late Fri/Sat nite)
Soweto: Zone 6 (have to check their site) & Vilakazi Street (its Soweto so it’s always poppin)

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
how many SA girls have you smushed now? and raw?
No bullshyt lie....maybe 25-30. I went on a streak from Jan 16-Apr 16 that rivals my personal best when I was in Germany. Raw...just one but we dated for a long ass time. Threw this huge party and next morning just rolled over and you know the rest. Speedy Gonzalez’d to the pharmacy the next day for some Plan B’s

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
No bullshyt lie....maybe 25-30. I went on a streak from Jan 16-Apr 16 that rivals my personal best when I was in Germany. Raw...just one but we dated for a long ass time. Threw this huge party and next morning just rolled over and you know the rest. Speedy Gonzalez’d to the pharmacy the next day for some Plan B’s

how many were lightskin or 'colored':lolbron::mjpls:

what was the average rating of fineness?:ooh:

how big were their asses:krs:

what did they smell like:ohlawd:

were they a dead lay or freaks:ooh:

natural hair?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty

Is that Nakita Johnson in your avi?

Also I hear Zuma is about to get got...

Edit: It is her.
Yea and I got dibs on it so back back homie. Make me want to fly to Durban and give her the keys to crib and security codes.

Yea, I believe they’re doing a vote of no confidence either tomorrow or Friday. Dude is Teflon af. I respect it

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
how many were lightskin or 'colored':lolbron::mjpls:

what was the average rating of fineness?:ooh:

how big were their asses:krs:

what did they smell like:ohlawd:

were they a dead lay or freaks:ooh:

natural hair?
All I cared about was they had some sense, a little bit of dough and was disease free. All that other stuff held no weight. But no woman will fukk you like a Xhosa woman :whew:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yea and I got dibs on it so back back homie. Make me want to fly to Durban and give her the keys to crib and security codes.
Meh... I'll take Nicole Nyaba. :yeshrug: And why does she have an American last name like "Johnson" always wondered that.

Yea, I believe they’re doing a vote of no confidence either tomorrow or Friday. Dude is Teflon af. I respect it

Who many SA claim is ruining the country.