Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You quoted me to tell me something I already know? :mjlol: and there are plenty of West African women with big asses G....its a way more phenotypically diverse region than Southern Africa.

Those women are so glorious a man has to re-emphasize the truth like a parrot:blessed:

Ghanain women are known to have butt and when she walks and youre behind her, the men claim its like that ass is chewing gum:mjgrin:

West Africa is a small region geographically compared to the South, no way in hell they are more diverse than Southern Africans:gucci:
I could be wrong though:hubie:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Do you speak any indegenous languages?
Because if you dont, youre stuck with English and Afrikaans speakers :scust:
Many South Africans can speak English, but arent comfortable with it and it can present a proper social barrier if you dont speak Zulu, Xhosa or Tswana/Sotho.
Also for personal safety, speaking a local language can save your life.:francis:

Bullshyt. What black people South Africa cant speak English???..... Wtf is you galking bowt, smh. The average person in South Aftica is absolutely fluent in English, speaking English with a foreign accent will deem you immune from a lot of bullshyt locally, the mere fact thay you are a black person and are from overseas makes you an incredible alien over here. Insinuating that black people will arbitrarily kill based on not knowing or understanding your language or accent is ridiculous.

You sound like an A Grade c00n talking thag dumb shif

Daps
fwtaah.jpg
206zj4h.jpg
al1cib.jpg
2uetl3q.jpg
358axz8.jpg
a14fo3.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Careful with them Zulu ladies though in Durban..you could get hustled.:ufdup:
Or hooked. Zulu p*ssy will put you in a spell :noah:

FINALLY made the trip to Cape Town nikka!!! @Lucky_Lefty whybaint you tell me this place was this amazing? Lol. I apologize I should have made the trip sooner. GOAT travel spot and I ain’t dis shyt yet.
Told you bruh. Can’t wait to go back in Feb. Got a couple coming in from Joburg and KZN so this gone be a breeze. 3 weeks of nonstop drinking and fukkin

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty

How is the film industry over there?
Did I ever answer this? They’re playing catch up but the Indy scene is burgeoning and when I was there, they were just beginning to have art & film festivals but that was mostly in Cape. I have a couple of friends who do that type of stuff but it’s mostly for reality TV shows and shyt (Dineo, SA Idol, etc)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Those women are so glorious a man has to re-emphasize the truth like a parrot:blessed:

Ghanain women are known to have butt and when she walks and youre behind her, the men claim its like that ass is chewing gum:mjgrin:

West Africa is a small region geographically compared to the South, no way in hell they are more diverse than Southern Africans:gucci:
I could be wrong though:hubie:
I think West Africa is much bigger region. In terms of conservative definitions Southern Africa mostly includes South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland and Lesotho. Meanwhile, West Africa is basically this.
west-africa-political-map.jpg

I personally think West Africans are more diverse. Southern Africans for the most part overlap with each other a lot phenotypically and genetically.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Did I ever answer this? They’re playing catch up but the Indy scene is burgeoning and when I was there, they were just beginning to have art & film festivals but that was mostly in Cape. I have a couple of friends who do that type of stuff but it’s mostly for reality TV shows and shyt (Dineo, SA Idol, etc)
Thanks for answering.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think West Africa is much bigger region. In terms of conservative definitions Southern Africa mostly includes South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland and Lesotho. Meanwhile, West Africa is basically this.
west-africa-political-map.jpg

I personally think West Africans are more diverse. Southern Africans for the most part overlap with each other a lot phenotypically and genetically.

They have a cluster of numerous tiny little countries in a limited space..southern african countries land mass is huge.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They have a cluster of numerous tiny little countries in a limited space..southern african countries land mass is huge.
That map of West Africa shows that West Africa is MUCH bigger than Southern Africa. Southern Africa is probably equal in size of WA if we include Angola, Zambia and Mozambiaque but most conservative definitions dont. Especially for Angola who most consider to be Centralo Africa. And even still WA is much more diverse than Southern Africa. Being bigger means little. Russia is 10x bigger than America and yet America is way more diverse.