Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Daps
Alright so I finally made it to Joburg. The first thing you notice are the bad women. Donks everywhere. Not even an exaggeration. Talking about ones that could be on the Nelly tip drill video. Idk if it's cause they could tell american but darn they be choosing at the airport. I'm going to have to remember all the data I read on the WHO website because the flesh is so weak. My crib is like in this high end neighborhood and I think some middle eastern diplomat is one of the neighbors. His crib is HUGE. I'll post pics and videos when I can get situated. Oh yeah, I think I've been pick pocketed already do that sucks but other than that, I think I'm going to love it here so fire away with the questions.

:ohhh:

I did not know the chics was holding like that in SA :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
As a Coloured I co-sign this. It goes back to what you said in your initial post. Racism has permeated all ethnicities and cultures so deeply it feels like it's in our DNA.
It's foul how they broke y'all up like that. I used to talk to a few SA jawns. The "coloured" one liked drinking a lot and used to curse up a storm.
She was hella weird.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
say breh, where's a good neighborhood to grab an airbnb/apt if you gonna do 1 month in cape town?
green point?
bo-kaap?
cape town city centre?

What about Joburg? I hear Maboneng is poppin right now
City centre ain’t bad. I had a dope crib by the Slave museum. Views weren’t bad. Not far at all from Long St.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
say breh, where's a good neighborhood to grab an airbnb/apt if you gonna do 1 month in cape town?
green point?
bo-kaap?
cape town city centre?

What about Joburg? I hear Maboneng is poppin right now

If you are gonna be in Cape Town for a month and want an AirBnB:
If you be close, meaning walking distance from everything, walking distance to Cape Town Stadium, walking odistance to VnA Waterfront, walking distance from Cape Town CBD, all the clubs and chill spots in Green Point and Long Street, 5-10min drive away from Camps Bay, 5-10min drive to Cavendish Mall (the mall that's situated adjacent the University of Cape Town) etc Etc I would go a place on Sea Point/Green Point.... The best place to be though is the Westcoast Suburbs (Milnerton, Park lands, Table View, Sunset Beach).
The Westcoast suburbs are located 10-15min drive from Cape Town CBD, you wont be as close to the action as you would be if you were in Green Point /Sea Point /CBD side, but the view and quality of the houses is much better.
If you're gonna hire a car for entire month you're there I'd at least go check/view out some AirBnBs in the Westcoast, but if you wanna be close to all the good shyt Green Point is THE perfect location. You'll be smack bang in the middle of everything.

Maboneng in Johannes CBD is really popping on the weekends, it's basically Hipster central, the problem with Maboneng is that people come from all over Johannesburg to go party and chill there, you'll meet a whole lot of girls, but they'll be from far away places scattered accross Johannesburg, logistically it will be too difficult to do much with them. Also people in Johannesburg tend to go out in large groups, due to the places being located so far from the residential areas.
Braamfontein is only 5-7mim drive away from the Maboneng Precinct, which is a great student place with tons of great clubs too. I'd check out all these spots, number 1 rule is Johannesburg is having a car and a reliable GPS because it's massive city and all the good places are well spread out, you have to drive everywhere and most of the time you'll be hitting up spots that are far from where you live. It's still an incredible place of course I just want to know the logical challenge of it.

*Side note, im actually from the Westcoast of Cape Town (Milnerton) our house in unoccupied since my family has been moving around SA. I wonder if my mother would be willing to let it out you for much cheaper than average prices around the Milnerton suburb, I'll ask her on your behalf if you're interested. (*I'd still take green point all day everyday)
I hope this helps.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
AA don't come from South Africa nor do all African women have ass.

If you are familiar with African people, as in you can tell them apart then yes its true not all African women are stacked.
AA's were lifted from West Africa, where the women ass isnt big at all.

Now in Southern Africa, a woman with no butt is an anomaly and a rare occurance.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you are gonna be in Cape Town for a month and want an AirBnB:
If you be close, meaning walking distance from everything, walking distance to Cape Town Stadium, walking odistance to VnA Waterfront, walking distance from Cape Town CBD, all the clubs and chill spots in Green Point and Long Street, 5-10min drive away from Camps Bay, 5-10min drive to Cavendish Mall (the mall that's situated adjacent the University of Cape Town) etc Etc I would go a place on Sea Point/Green Point.... The best place to be though is the Westcoast Suburbs (Milnerton, Park lands, Table View, Sunset Beach).
The Westcoast suburbs are located 10-15min drive from Cape Town CBD, you wont be as close to the action as you would be if you were in Green Point /Sea Point /CBD side, but the view and quality of the houses is much better.
If you're gonna hire a car for entire month you're there I'd at least go check/view out some AirBnBs in the Westcoast, but if you wanna be close to all the good shyt Green Point is THE perfect location. You'll be smack bang in the middle of everything.

Maboneng in Johannes CBD is really popping on the weekends, it's basically Hipster central, the problem with Maboneng is that people come from all over Johannesburg to go party and chill there, you'll meet a whole lot of girls, but they'll be from far away places scattered accross Johannesburg, logistically it will be too difficult to do much with them. Also people in Johannesburg tend to go out in large groups, due to the places being located so far from the residential areas.
Braamfontein is only 5-7mim drive away from the Maboneng Precinct, which is a great student place with tons of great clubs too. I'd check out all these spots, number 1 rule is Johannesburg is having a car and a reliable GPS because it's massive city and all the good places are well spread out, you have to drive everywhere and most of the time you'll be hitting up spots that are far from where you live. It's still an incredible place of course I just want to know the logical challenge of it.

*Side note, im actually from the Westcoast of Cape Town (Milnerton) our house in unoccupied since my family has been moving around SA. I wonder if my mother would be willing to let it out you for much cheaper than average prices around the Milnerton suburb, I'll ask her on your behalf if you're interested. (*I'd still take green point all day everyday)
I hope this helps.

Do you speak any indegenous languages?
Because if you dont, youre stuck with English and Afrikaans speakers :scust:
Many South Africans can speak English, but arent comfortable with it and it can present a proper social barrier if you dont speak Zulu, Xhosa or Tswana/Sotho.
Also for personal safety, speaking a local language can save your life.:francis:

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
If you are familiar with African people, as in you can tell them apart then yes its true not all African women are stacked.

Now in Southern Africa, a woman with no butt is an anomaly and a rare occurance.

Yeah those Bantu women's bodies are crazy thick.....West Africans women are more of the athletic side....

I definitely intend to visit South Africa sometime in the near soon.....especially since I haven't been to the African continent yet....

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah those Bantu women's bodies are crazy thick.....West Africans women are more of the athletic side....

I definitely intend to visit South Africa sometime in the near soon.....especially since I haven't been to the African continent yet....

Theres a thread on here like 200 pages deep of nothing but Bantu women..most gorgeous women on earth. All of them with thick bulbous asses and wide hips. AA women are great, but are built slightly different.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

You quoted me to tell me something I already know? :mjlol: and there are plenty of West African women with big asses G....its a way more phenotypically diverse region than Southern Africa.