Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I'm coming back next year breh but its strictly to do business. Do you know any property management companies that are reputable? I want to jump on some commercial property. Im sure they can show me how to set everything up where all I do is collect money.
gmail.com

inbox me or shoot me an email , bmgaju@gmail.com.
we'll chop it up

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Minor question... Do Black South Africans heavily rep their ethnicity such as Xhosa and Zulu?

in don't wanna get too heavy with psycho analysis but its like this. The difference between a black men in NYC, Chicago, LA is gonna quite different from a cat in Alabama, Virginia or anywhere else down south for the most part. Similarly in South Africa black people in the big cities are pretty much 21st century hybrids, they are hip hop, pop culture, techno savy etc. The fact they are Zulu or Xhosa is not that significant per se. But if you go smaller areas and town then its a much larger factor.

No one comes to the US to visit Missouri or Arizona, let alone Alabama etc (sorry to all my mid west and down south Coli brehs:troll:), similarly you wont really come to South Africa to visit small towns so all that tribal shyt will not affect you in anyway.
Especially in Cape Town....matter of fact some Swedish tourist CACs might start taking pictures of you :mjlol:
It's not everyday that they see clothed, seemingly civilized monkeys :sas2:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I already broke this question down. There is no solidarity or idealistic notions of grandeur about some black utopia. WHITE SUPREMACY IS GLOBAL. c00ns and black ''Christians'', self hatred etc etc is the norm. Juts like where you come from :yeshrug:

Bro, I'll be in Jo'Burg in a couple of weeks. I'll be in Maboneng Precinct in an AirBnb, anything I should keep an eye out for?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bro, I'll be in Jo'Burg in a couple of weeks. I'll be in Maboneng Precinct in an AirBnb, anything I should keep an eye out for?
Yea, don’t venture too far from there at night on foot. You’re right next door to the CBD. They don’t play

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Yea, don’t venture too far from there at night on foot. You’re right next door to the CBD. They don’t play

What exactly is it about that Jo'Burg that is so dangerous? I've lived in Nigeria and even then people tell me to always have my head on swivel when it comes to Jo'Burg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Breh is back in paradise :wow:

Jealousy :mjcry:

How long are you staying
For most of the month. Went to Ethiopia beforehand. Not doing that one again
What exactly is it about that Jo'Burg that is so dangerous? I've lived in Nigeria and even then people tell me to always have my head on swivel when it comes to Jo'Burg
Cause it’s so in your face. Bruhs will smash the window of your car and snatch your iPad out your kids hand. Not everywhere but it’s just savage af
So the water crisis is new? I don't remember you talking about it last year @Lucky_Lefty
No. I went on a study a couple years and we warned them of this possibly happening. They didn’t take heed and now they’re almost here at day zero

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Cause it’s so in your face. Bruhs will smash the window of your car and snatch your iPad out your kids hand. Not everywhere but it’s just savage af

Damn. I get that people are savage and even in Nigeria this kind of thing happens but idk. Maybe I've heard of worse in Nigeria so I'm less moved by it.

Anything else on the safety side I should look out for?