Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
1zf4whs.jpg (24 KB)

:banderas:

:whoo:

Who is this young lady?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty

How you eating? Anything interesting cuisine wise?

Also I think you said earlier in the thread you didnt have broadband, you still not hooked up?:jbhmm:
Didn't forget you. Told u, just chow down on regular shyt. Probably paid $20 for everything including drinks. Exchange rate just hit 14 to 1 this week
2z8ynt5.jpg (56 KB)
16ie0q9.jpg (46 KB)
2nrixix.jpg (55 KB)

im0ba1.jpg (33 KB)

5sdpv.jpg (44 KB)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So if I don't decide to take this job in California, looks like I'll be staying on the continent. Put in for some transfers and the only places that came back were Uganda, Rwanda, Liberia, Coite d'Ivoire, Chad, and Nigeria. Never been this torn about a move. Hate to leave SA but it's for the best I suppose. Have a daughter and have to make adult decisions brehs :to:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
So if I don't decide to take this job in California, looks like I'll be staying on the continent. Put in for some transfers and the only places that came back were Uganda, Rwanda, Liberia, Coite d'Ivoire, Chad, and Nigeria. Never been this torn about a move. Hate to leave SA but it's for the best I suppose. Have a daughter and have to make adult decisions brehs :to:
Damn. :mjcry:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

I love this place (the continent). That's a word I rarely use outside of talking about my kid. Like its something that draws me to the people and culture. Actually jealous of them in some ways. I see the traditions they have, chants and other things and I wonder what mine are. This has been an experience like NO OTHER. But on the other hand I got my kid who I'm attached to like no other person in my lifetime. And she's going thru her life without her daddy around and that shyt rips me apart every time I call and she asks "when are you coming to pick me up daddy". :sadcam:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I love this place (the continent). That's a word I rarely use outside of talking about my kid. Like its something that draws me to the people and culture. Actually jealous of them in some ways. I see the traditions they have, chants and other things and I wonder what mine are. This has been an experience like NO OTHER. But on the other hand I got my kid who I'm attached to like no other person in my lifetime. And she's going thru her life without her daddy around and that shyt rips me apart every time I call and she asks "when are you coming to pick me up daddy". :sadcam:

Damn, those life decisions are something else. Good thing you had a good time though.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Lay the ground work to live there later in life, and make sure she gets to see where her ancestors come from as a return trip. A trip there with your daughter at some point would probably trump everything :wow: