Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'll come back later and post some random pics but damn SA brehs, WTF is it so hot? Like damn near 40 degrees......signed up for Two Oceans. Has anyone ever done it? And when are there going to be any good concerts here besides Lionel "Hello is it me you're looking for" Richie :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: ?

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Have you learned some xhosa or zulu or one of the eleven languages yet?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Have you learned some xhosa or zulu or one of the eleven languages yet?
not a single one....I've learned more words in Kwa than any spoken here. My barber is from Ghana, one of the dudes that use to drive me is from there, my barbers sister who I stopped messing (baby ain't mine bruh :whoa:). I find myself hanging with more Xhosa's and peeps from Lesotho. I gotta expand my circle but it's official, I got one more year left in this bytch. If we want to be accurate, 362 days and a wake up then out

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
not a single one....I've learned more words in Kwa than any spoken here. My barber is from Ghana, one of the dudes that use to drive me is from there, my barbers sister who I stopped messing (baby ain't mine bruh :whoa:). I find myself hanging with more Xhosa's and peeps from Lesotho. I gotta expand my circle but it's official, I got one more year left in this bytch. If we want to be accurate, 362 days and a wake up then out
Yeah, you'd actually have to hang with people who speak a certain language most of the time, when you communicate with people in their home language they have mad respect for you, thats why im currently learning a 3rd language :smugdraper:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
I'd say Jozi is probably near the top of my favorite destination spots. I was staying in the Sandton area for like two months.

Attended one of the fashion weeks there with backstage passes and everything. :ohlawd:

You been to Kong nightclub before breh?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'd say Jozi is probably near the top of my favorite destination spots. I was staying in the Sandton area for like two months.

Attended one of the fashion weeks there with backstage passes and everything. :ohlawd:

You been to Kong nightclub before breh?
Nah. Haven't even been to the strip club everyone keeps telling me about. Sandton isn't my type of crowd honestly. I'm more Maboneng on a Sunday or Mash Braai house on a Saturday than Kong or Taboo

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yeah, you'd actually have to hang with people who speak a certain language most of the time, when you communicate with people in their home language they have mad respect for you, thats why im currently learning a 3rd language :smugdraper:
No doubt and trust, I've tried to learn.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

2guibeu.jpg