Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
nd she's going thru her life without her daddy around and that shyt rips me apart every time I call and she asks "when are you coming to pick me up daddy". :sadcam:

vPtlouV.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So if I don't decide to take this job in California, looks like I'll be staying on the continent. Put in for some transfers and the only places that came back were Uganda, Rwanda, Liberia, Coite d'Ivoire, Chad, and Nigeria. Never been this torn about a move. Hate to leave SA but it's for the best I suppose. Have a daughter and have to make adult decisions brehs :to:

Damn, I am GLAD I don't have to make any decision like that, I really am. I cant imagine if I had any attachments back home like some of the people here.. But I will say once you leave, IF you ever make it back its going to be different but at the same time you may soon realize after you get home all the stuff you missed and may never actually........... F that yea go get your daughter and come back or buy some property out there so that yall can have a summer/vacation home out there.. that way you always have a reason and motivation to visit..

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
What are the best type of jobs that will put you in international destinations? Whenever I try to apply to one of these gov contractors they never hit me back and I be putting in for Iraq/Afghan/etc. the shytTY places and they still never hmb...

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
What are the best type of jobs that will put you in international destinations? Whenever I try to apply to one of these gov contractors they never hit me back and I be putting in for Iraq/Afghan/etc. the shytTY places and they still never hmb...
State Dept, CDC, USAID. You could go Peace Corps but if you try to get a high level govt job you'll never get a clearance