Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I love everything about that country except the racist white people. The women in south africa give Atlanta a run anyway of the week.

It bothered me when I was in Capetown, seems like all the service positions were blacks serving whites. I was a little shocked at first since I was in Africa

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It bothered me when I was in Capetown, seems like all the service positions were blacks serving whites. I was a little shocked at first since I was in Africa
Now that I don't like. I spent most of my time in Joburg and didn't make it to Capetown last year. Hopefully this year if not then next.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Did anyone catch Mos Def in Maboneng yesterday? Apparently he just showed up unexpectedly and started spinning classics for a couple of hours. Was supposed to go but the crew I was with was lazy as shyt and didn't want to roll out there

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
...I've been to joburg over 15 times but never left the vicinity of the airport...

I keep hearing that those sa guys dont like other Africans. I keep hearing horror stories.
Not even like that. A very tiny minirity. Most violence I hear is out of townships from locals who are pissed they were put out business by another African or middle eastern person who moved in and priced them out

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So I'm helping a colleague today at an infirmary/hospice care facility today. I took pics but I'm going to delete them. This is soul crushing.

Gorilla Pimp

Rookie
Daps
Did anyone catch Mos Def in Maboneng yesterday? Apparently he just showed up unexpectedly and started spinning classics for a couple of hours. Was supposed to go but the crew I was with was lazy as shyt and didn't want to roll out there

Oh :ohhh:, dudes was performing...only caught him do a comedy set Sunday night